30 October, 2008

T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN...
and all through Laguna Beach, lots of witches were stirring and causing a screech!

My mom's friend Susi started a tradition last year of dressing up like witches and going to dinner.  After dinner, they walk around the streets of Laguna Beach spreading a little Halloween cheer to all!  It is called "Witchiepoo"!  This year my sister and I got invited and boy what a night!
My dad dressed up and chauffeured all the "Menopausal Witches" (as Tristen named them) around the town.  They were hilarious and it was funny to see them act like teenagers!
Cruisin' PCH while cackling to cars!
Krystal, myself and Katie had some fun in our car too!

Tristen and I trying to take off on our brooms!
The yummy place we dined.  
My mom, dad, sister and I!
Aren't we scary witches?
Britni asked the waiter for some blood to drink (aka cranberry juice)
John Lennon Witch (aka Tami Karpowitz) had her usual Diet Coke!
Cyndi Lauper Witch was the hostess with the mostess!
Things got WILD when Susi dared Tristen to put on a performance of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" for the whole restaurant.
The waiters couldn't stop laughing...
and a few people might have been SCARED!  All the better for Halloween!
Witchiepoos Bev Hunter and Claralyn Palfreyman
We got asked by a few different people if we would take a picture with them.
Witch legs and shoes!
And Tristen's "Full Moon" for a car next to us!
We went into some restaurants and wished people well.  Tristen put on some more good shows and had people entertained.




Witches in a line going through the cross walk.
Witches certainly need Pumpkin Gelato for a treat after all their good doings.
One last car ride home....


... and Tristen and I finally took off into the night on our brooms!
Hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe Halloween!!!

25 comments:

Tarah said...

Bryan just said I had to check out you witches! looks like you all had some fun!! AWESOME witch costumes. It's great to have some Halloween spirit in the air with everything that is going on right now!

Anonymous said...

the best part is that there was no alcohol involved! you ladies are CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

First of all may I please say that I wasn't obnoxious the WHOLE night...just a lot of it. But it was all part of my initiation! My mama might not be pleased with my lack of coming off as a demure young lady. What can I say...it's all in the fun of being a Witchie-poo!
What a fun night. And even more fun that you have it all documented. I can hardly wait till next year! But I gotta tell you...I'm pooped!!! (pardon the pun :) )

Anonymous said...

Ahhh man...but did you really have to post the bootie??? I'm going to stay single forever with junk (in my trunk..) like that circulating among the LDS population. Could we help a gal out???

SUMMER said...

Trissy- that booty is the best shot of the night... are you kidding? Although, I did have someone call and ask me if it was a knee! Hee hee :)

The Dean Family said...

summer that looks like the funnest time ever!! love it that your dad drove you gals around..and the party below looks like so much fun too!!! love it love it!

Peck Family said...

oh my gosh summer that looks like the funniest party of the year. I wish i was invited to be a witchiepoo! So fun!

The Robin Family said...

Summer, I could not stop laughing looking at all the pictures. What a fun night. I bet everyone you entertained had a blast as well.

Janice said...

classic.... I love dana the chauffer.

Wendy said...

that's a hoot! What a fun tradition.

Lisa Harris said...

I love it all! I love that your whole family gets involved..what a awesome tradition. The fun never stops for you!

kate said...

Fanny witch,
It was so much fun. Too bad you had to leave early and didn't see Millie witch kissing a random valet at the montage. She was my favorite. love, hazel witch

queenieweenie said...

I love it! Seeing all those women I love dressed as witches cracks me up.

Teagan said...

oh my gosh...I love love love that tradition.... what a great one!!
It looks like you gals had a great time...and night full of laughs.
Happy Halloween!!!

amanda said...

you guys are nuts!!!!!! LOL LOL can I come next year please?

ali said...

i'd definitely need to be drunk!

Elizabeth said...

you girls look so cute! what a fun night!

Bill and Paige said...

I'm still laughing! Those pictures are awesome. What a fun night:) I wish I was a customer in one of the restaurants you went to. I totally would have been one of those people who ask to take a picture with you guys!

nicole said...

That is such a good idea! Looks like a fun night.

shell said...

that is the funnest idea ever.

Shalyse said...

holy crap! That's hilaroius. Tristan looks like the funniest thing EVER. Her and my sister need to meet. They would be CRAZY together! haha.

what a FUN tradition. old (ok...probably not that old) ladies are THE best to hang out with! :-) haha

Tiffany said...

Awesome! You are so lucky that you have such a wonderful family that has fun together :)

Tiffany said...

BTW.. I just looked at that Surfboard that Bryan drew on? Holy crap! That is amazing! He is so talented!!! Very cool

Sarah Hull said...

I am dying over this post! I love every second of it! Such a fantastic idea! You gals look fabulous!!!

Mama Mia said...

Reading your post just made me tired....go girl..tons of fun! Love the wedding and Witches!