15 October, 2008

RUN... DON'T WALK!
I am so in love with Red Mango yogurt that I have been driving 20 minutes to Newport Beach to get it.  This morning as I was on my way to Berkley's music class, I noticed their logo being put up for a new location.  The best part.... it is right across the street from my house!  I could walk there everyday and just might!  Anyone who lives in the area... you must try it!  It blows the doors off Frosted Cup, Cherry on Top and Golden Spoon!
And it is the only chain that actually has this stuff in it!
And the yogurt is in between an original flavor and vanilla so it tastes as creamy & sweet as this but frozen!
I went by on my way home from the music class to see when it opens... and much to my SURPRISE, they already are open!!!  I met the owner Mary, gave her the biggest hug and thanked her for opening this wonderful shop right in my back yard.  

THEY ARE HAVING THEIR GRAND OPENING THIS FRIDAY AND ARE GIVING AWAY FREE YOGURT.  YOU MUST TRY IT!  I HAVE BEEN GRINNING ALL MORNING!

8 comments:

g.lock said...

the endorser of all products noteworthy.

Brooke Wilkins said...

yum red mango is so so so good! I love it!~

Christy said...

Sweet I love Red Mango! I love the calorie count also.

Marcy said...

I've heard from my sister (in UT) that it's good, I should try it! Too bad I didn't know sooner, or I would have gone after the gym this morning. Maybe tomorrow...

UsdailyReader said...

I had my first Red Mango in NYC a few weeks ago and I must say you are RIGHT!! It was wonderful. Too bad we don't have one in AZ!
Bonnie

Elizabeth said...

yum! I'm soo excited about this, I'll have to go over there! I agree, that it tastes sooo delicious!!

Laura Ek said...

I saw it the other day but have yet to go, I'll be there tonight, let's go together!!

UsdailyReader said...

I'm so jealous...I love that stuff!