10 October, 2008

FROM D-LAND TO OLIVE GARDEN!
Yesterday Megan and I thought it would be fun to take our kids to Disneyland.  After all, it seems as though September and October are some of the best months to avoid crowds and heat.  Well- this did NOT happen.  It was SO crowded yesterday not to mention HOT!  The weather channel was not telling the truth about it's degrees being in the 70's.  We were dripping with sweat.  It took just one ride and then letting the kids pet some animals before Megan and I decided that sitting down in a cool, less crowded place sounded way better.  And that is when we ended up with full bellies at The Olive Garden!  


P.S. Anyone attempting to go today or this weekend... there are some states that are out of school this week and I think that was the reason for the crowds.

8 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

Summer I went yesterday with Bret. It was CRAZY! We actually went on like four rides, but nothing great and then we were OVER IT! Plus it was hot! I love Olive Garden! It reminds me of Provo!

Bill and Paige said...

I love your girls jeans! Too Cute!
I did find out what I'm having, but think I'm going to leave everyone in suspense for a bit:) I"m so mean aren't I?!?!?!

I'm dying to know if you watched Kath and Kim? Did you like it? It wasn't what I was expecting, but will give it a chance:)

The Robin Family said...

Summer we went last night. It was so crowded but nice and cool. We were in jackets and pants. I haven't been to Olive Garden in awhile. I love their breadsticks and salad.

Freeman Family said...

We are on Fall Break here in AZ! Bummer it was so crowded!

SUMMER said...

We aren't as lucky here to get a nice fall break... I wish! That would be a perfect time for vacation.

Hess Fam said...

BLAH!!! It was so gross...but I'm still kind of thinking it might be fun tonight? Am I crazy?

karlin said...

you need to move to utah you would love the fall weather. it was cold today. i'll be jealous of your heat in a few months after being snowed in.

amanda said...

would you please stop having so much fun without me? i can't stand it!