01 September, 2008

LET THE DIARRHEA BEGIN.....

I can't believe that September is here!!! From now until December is my favorite time of year!  I can't wait for some cool weather and more importantly to celebrate the holidays!  It's no secret that my excitement every year usually leads to more bathroom trips.  Here are some really great things I am looking forward to this fall:

I picked these up at Target the other day and LOVE them!  It is like eating pumpkin pie.
I also bought this for the kids!  It is to use with a real pumpkin however, most of the parts fit in a normal Mr. potato head.  The girls will enjoy this for the next several weeks!
This only comes out for the seasonal time each year... my Ice Cream fix at night can be cured with a bowl of this!
I HATE lighting candles in the summer b/c really, it just makes me too hot to look at them!  Now is when I can start firing up my favorite Orange Vanilla Trapp Candle!
USC Football!!!  Nothing is better and we are looking forward to many games this year with Bryan's season tickets.  This school just oozes with tradition... I LOVE it!
I will be breaking out our sweaters soon!  I appreciate them b/c they allow me to hide my winter coat (bulgy stomach) quite nicely!
And of course... I find my flip flops very comfortable but boots are just more stylish and fun!  Can't wait to break these out!
Do you know what else this means?  That Christmas will be here before we know it!  I am already listening to Holiday music.  I even thought about putting it on my blog but realize that may be a little too much!  What are you excited about for this fall?

23 comments:

Emily said...

I love the fall too and I love that you get me excited even a little earlier! I can't wait for some cool weather and wearing a comfy pair of jeans! P.S. sorry about your poor teeth!

Jenny said...

So gross yet so funny.
I LOVE the fall.
I'm looking forward to the pumpkin flavored Hershey's.
It's time for me to break out my pumpkin candles!
Holiday music would make me gag right now. I'm glad you're holding out. But how long can you resist???

Roney Family said...

You are awesome. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I am so excited!! I just cant believe I have FIVE kids to shop for!! Yikes!

Brooke Wilkins said...

This IS my favorite time of the year FOR SURE because first of all it is my bday Sept 27th and then it is Halloween, Thanksgiving and the the best, Christmas! Love it!

Aimee Molloy said...

bring on the holiday music...

Hess Fam said...

Great...now I don't have to sneak away to the bathroom alone!

Hess Fam said...

funny music today! very appropriate!

Teagan said...

I love this time of year too!! It just make you so happy.. I lovely colors and music and friends and family....all thing I love.

the cummard family said...

you are so funny. do you have ibs? you could join our club! you and megan i guess. haha. let the holiday's begin!

The Dean Family said...

LOVE THIS ENTRY!! we all went up to the mountains this weekend and yesterday (practically first thing in the morning) i announced that it's the first day of sept. which means very soon the weather will start to be cooling off...then there's halloween, ella's b-day, thanksgiving and christmas...i even was talking about it w/ ella on the way home in the truck!!! SO i'm excited for: everything that smells and tastes like pumpkin and spice..i will for sure have to try those hershey kisses..those looks so yummy! and i'm excited to make homemade halloween suckers w/ ella this year...last week i bought the molds and everything to make them..i hope they turn out yummy!! and i'm excited for everything about christmas...especially to have a new baby!!!

Mama Mia said...

Cute pumpkin head! My kids are driving me crazy about Halloween costumes...which I don't even want to think about..let alone Christmas! Ugggh I am a little bit of a procrastinator...are you done shopping already?

queenieweenie said...

Cooler weather!

UsdailyReader said...

I am excited about making halloween costumes. Oh, and switching out my summer body wash (coconut lime verbena) for my fall/ winter ones (warm vanilla sugar, mango mandarin). Oh, and pumpkin everything. Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin golden spoon, pumpkin pie.

Anonymous said...

Crap. I always forget to enter my info. That was me.

Brooke Wilkins said...

where do you get those candles?? I want one so so bad!

Sarah Hull said...

Oh Summer, you are the best at getting everyone pumped up for the holidays. I love everything about this time of year...it's magical. I felt like I could smell pumpkin spice coming through the computer as I was reading your post. yum.

Jason and Layna said...

I totally agree about fall. I love fall clothes. I want some of those candles!

karlin said...

You are hilarious with your diarrehha!

Laura Ek said...

I seriously cannot wait until Fall. I'm over the summer right now! Guess what they have at Costco now- PUMPKIN PIE!! Benny have already eaten a whole one and I want more!! I'm so ready for cold nights and sweaters!!!

camille said...

Oh my gosh, Pumpkin pie is already at Costco? Sweet!!!!!!!!! I am going Friday and I can't wait to eat that for dinner!

I do love the Fall/ Holidays, but I am always sad for the end of Summer. It's my favorite and I miss the pool/beach days when it gets too chilly. Luckily, it won't be too cold until about November or so!

Tarah said...

Wow sum you have jumped right into fall. I wish the weather would do the same. I will have to add those chocolates to my list of pumpkin favorites. You know I will soon be heading up to einsteins for pumpkin bagels and pumpkin cream cheese so we'll have to do some breakfast dates after we drop off the girls K.

Kim said...

I saw those pumpkin pies at costco! YUM is right! Fall is by FAR my favorite! It means everything good is coming soon! ;) I still haven't taken my christmas cd out of my car since last christmas! every now and again when a cd ends, I get a nice blaring of frosty or rudolph. LOVE IT!

Ann Marie said...

Can't wait for the crisp air and a hot cup of caramel apple cider. Oh, and fall wardrobe change is always fun! :)