03 September, 2008

FIRST DAY BACK TO PRESCHOOL!

With Haven's birthday in January... she is going on round 3 of Mrs. Shirley's preschool.  Haven doesn't mind.  She loves going to see her nice teacher three days a week.  I know Haven will be ready for kindergarden next year.  She already wishes she could go to school everyday!!!

A group of us moms went out to breakfast at the Original House of Pancakes to kick off the Fall 08 school year.  It was very delicious... I LOVE their food!
Haven is so excited to be in the same class with her pal and neighbor Kaili.  And I think Tarah and I are even more excited for the carpooling!
After school I took the girls to TCBY for a frozen yogurt.  
Little did I know that they have 99 cent waffle cones EVERY wednesday!!!  You will know where to find me wednesday afternoons now!

18 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

bummed that I missed out on breakfast, but I should probably stay away from the pancake house, ya know that whole sugar thing! STINKS!! love Haven's first day of school outfit! priceless!

Sarah Hull said...

Haven looks adorable! We went out to eat after dropping the kids off too. It was great to get our minds off the nerves on onto more fun things like food. oopps!

The Robin Family said...

So cute. Shirley was excited for school to start when I talked to her on Sunday. Haven looked very cute. I love the Original House of Pancakes. I haven't been there in so long.

Wendy said...

Sad I couldn't make it. We had gymnastics make ups today. I always knew Haven was special. Now I know she is. I did K twice and loved being the teachers pet!

Shalyse said...

what a little cutie!!! She looks so excited to be back to school :-)

Lesley said...

Haven is so cute! I am glad that you treated yourself to breakfast! I love that place!

g.lock said...

my niece is the cutest!
check out elyse and i's new place on my blog!

Christy said...

I love the first day of school! I can't wait for Avery to start next week. Those pancakes were YUMMY!

UsdailyReader said...

Yipee for school starting!!! Sad I missed the breakfast...that place is the best!

Tiffany said...

I have no idea where TCBY is.. darn!

Janice said...

Love Havens outfit! Yay for school!

Jenny said...

I'll be there. I'm glad Haven loves school. She will just be EXTRA ready for next year!
Cate does miss her pal though. This week has been weird!

Ashley Park said...

haven is so stylish! Her jewels kill me! Looks like fun!

Teagan said...

I love the new look to the blog!!!

Bethers said...

I wish Haven could come to my school for kindergarten. I would take good care of her!

Ann Marie said...

Cute outfit on Haven, love her shoes. Three years of preschool is great - Kylie will most likely do the same with her b-day being so late too. My take? Let them enjoy being a kid for one more year because there are a LOT of pressures on kids these days in school! :)

Mama Mia said...

everyone has commented on Haven's outfit it is adorable and it is too cute!...where can I get one?

kate said...

can't believe how big Havs is. she looked so cute!