16 September, 2008

A MUST TRY!
I love Coffee Bean's ice blended drinks.  Their pure line doesn't have any coffee in it... just flavored powders blended with milk and ice. I almost always get the pure chocolate which is basically a frozen hot chocolate!  It is so YUMMY!  The other day I went in to get one and saw this pumpkin ad.  I asked them if they could make me a pure pumpkin.  They said of course! It was SO good and I will be going back for more this fall.  If you do try one... let me know what you think.  

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

You do know that i am a pumpkin EVERYTHING fan. Where is the closest Coffee Bean between here and there???

g.lock said...

this is so on elyse and i's "to do" list when we come down!

Brooke Wilkins said...

oh my deliciousness. That is AMAZING! i love it!

karlin said...

Ooh... I used to ALWAYS get the pure chocolate when I worked at O'Neill. I was actually thinking about that the other day. We don't have any Coffee Beans around here. I need to see what the local coffee shops have.

Janice said...

yummm! Sounds so good..I will have to try one :) The chocolate sounds good too!

Anonymous said...

going today!!

camille said...

YUM!!! I don't love anything as much as I love Pumpkin...I wonder if they sell the powder mix? I need some now!!!!!

Perley Family said...

Yum! I love the fall and all of the goodies and go along with it. Next time I am in CA I will have to try one of those.