14 April, 2008

THE KAUFMANN HOUSE
I normally do not care for a modern home.  However, I have been liking them more and more lately. Palm Springs has some AMAZING homes with great architecture!  Bryan and my mom saw these ads:

J.CREW

SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND JEANS
Bryan then looked up the house online and found these awesome pictures!



And then when we were in Palm Springs a few weeks ago... my mom and dad happened to find the actual "Kaufmann House".  

It is just a COOL as it looks in the ads!  It is very retro and I loved it! Maybe Bryan can buy it for my 30th Birthday gift?  Not in my wildest dreams... Isn't it a neat place though?

11 comments:

the cummard family said...

twinners....once again. i love it!

SUMMER said...

Kanoe- I should have made mention... it was that same day a few weeks ago when we brought the same dress for church in P.S. Ha! :)

g.lock said...

i love this house. i noticed it today while reading gq, ha! we'll have to make another trip out to it when i'm home one time.

Brooke Wilkins said...

I love that house! I noticed it in the Jcrew ads as well! awesome!

Teagan said...

Ha HA-it kinda looks like a church building in a few of the pic.

ps-did I tell you that I got seven jean at garage sell for $2 brand new-and they fit too:)

shell said...

I think those houses are cool if you lived on like 2000 acres. seems like you would have zero privacy!!

Kim said...

HGTV is my nemisis. I love every style of home! I love all the clean lines in modern homes and I like how they always look clean. But I think that's because it is a very minimalist design. I like a little something to my house ... you know, a little bit of detailing. But how awesome would all those windows be? (not so awesome when you have to clean them). :)

Anonymous said...

Retro? Modern? not for me
Eclectic? Traditional? more of what I like!

D-dawg said...

I love when you guys are twins. Did you mom just happen upon this house or did she go look for it?!?!?

Annie + Joey said...

Oh my goodness, I love it! Joey has to see these pics. This house has a lot of his style. Insaw your cute twinner in that dress on Sunday! :)

Ann Marie said...

I think I have seen this house used in a few movies too. It looks familiar.