09 April, 2008

AMAZING SHOW!!!


American Idol was phenomenal tonight!  I thought all of the performances were great!  Some of my favorite parts of the show were:

*Teri Hatcher coming out of her comfort zone and singing?  I like her even more now.  
*I also loved the Idols opening song "Please don't stop the music"!  Anyone catch Ryan Seacrest trying to dance at the end of that?  
*Jimmy Kimmel's roast on Simon Cowell (Simon did look handsome tonight... I still have a mini crush)!
*Annie Lennox's song.  Her voice is out of this world.  That lady can sing... 
*Robin Williams aka "Bob" the Russian Idol
*Brad Pitt's technical difficulty
*The Uganda children singing with Daughtry

All the celebrities that got involved made the show SO fun to watch. And watching the show really made me feel blessed.  How many days go by in my life where I really don't seem to realize how bad things are in other parts of the world?  That show made me sad... and made me donate.  I think it is wonderful what American Idol did this(and does every year).  I hope that they can raise a lot of money.  Did anyone else catch the show?

13 comments:

Shalyse said...

we are watching it right now! Every year it makes me cry too, I always feel so bad for these poor little kids. It's just not fair, my heart breaks!

The performances so far have been great. Yes, Ryan dancing was hilarious. that guy cracks us up!

what happens with Brad Pitt's 'technical difficulties'? I guess that part's coming up! :-)

Great show, we truly are blessed to live here and have the things we do!!!

Rob Judd said...

I actually haven't watched it yet, but last year I watched and I cried the whole time, it was so sad. I also donated last year, it's just so sad you can't help it! We are so blessed!

ali said...

i'm so glad to hear i'm not the only one with a crush on simon. is it the "bad boy" image? who knows?

Brooke Wilkins said...

I loved Robin Williams he is so awesome!

The Robin Family said...

I cried the whole time. I cried last year too. It's heartbreaking to see all the ophans whose parents died of HIV. It's always nice to have a reality check and know I am blessed to have what I do.

queenieweenie said...

Will you find my sister for me? She seems to be missing.

zuniga family said...

Summer, I need your help. Sal and I are going out for our anniversary tomorrow and I want to go to some place new and nice to eat. Do you have any suggestions?? Probably somewhere in Orange County but not too far from us. Thanks!

zuniga family said...

Summer, I need your help. Sal and I are going out for our anniversary tomorrow and I want to go to some place new and nice to eat. Do you have any suggestions?? Probably somewhere in Orange County but not too far from us. Thanks!

Bethers said...

I have missed you and I just found you again. I will get your site changed on my blog. I am obsessed with Michael Archuleta, really!

Ash and Christian said...

I can't believe no one has mentioned the SYTYCD dancers.... they stole the whole show!

I could have turned it off after the opening performance.

Mama Mia said...

Loved the show..inspiring in everyway! Loved your highlights!

D-dawg said...

Whenever I read your Idol recaps I'm so sad that I didn't watch it this season. It sounds like that was a great one.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED when Terri Hatcher sang- she did SO good!!! I balled my eyes out the entire show.