07 April, 2008

Can't get enough...

I am LOVING this girl!  You may have seen her on Oprah... she is AMAZING!  She won the British show X factor and Simon Cowell is her boss.  She is the first British female artist to have her debut single hit #1 since 1987!!!  That is CRAZY!  She worked in the recording studio with the same people who did Madonna's music in the 80's so it has that kind of sound.  I put a few songs of hers in "My Music".  Listen to "Footprints in the Sand".... it gives me the chills!  Also, "Here I am"!  I love when music can do that.  Not to mention, her music is clean and has good messages... that is hard to find these days!
Just as my sister was saying that she should invent this... we open my US weekly magazine to find this new product!  It is Nicole by O.P.I. Nail Polish in an on the go form.  It is basically like a pen and you paint it on.  SO easy!  I am obsessed.  I got mine at Target and I think Walmart may have them too!

10 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Woo hoo, first comment! Anyways, I have been getting so into the on the go products. Did you see the Neo to go? I keep my Tide to go with me too! I swear my purse is going to explode!

The Dean Family said...

summer:
1. i CAN NOT believe you saw bon jovi..he's one of my favorites! i love his old stuff and his new..so fun!
2.you stinker! i didn't even know it was april fools day...you got me so good!
3. ella is just like haven..loves to dress up one minute..& is jumping off a bolder (rock) the next
4. love "footprints in the sand"..what a beautiful song!

Elizabeth said...

okay that's the coolest nail polish ever and yes I love Leona Lewis also! I saw her on VH1 a couple of weeks ago and then saw her on Oprah and I loved her! She's beautiful and has such a pretty voice! Hey have you had any Costco hot dogs lately? hahahaahaha

Lisa Harris said...

I'm with you on Leona. She is talented and so incredibly beautiful.
I haven't seen the pen yet. Do you remember them from the early 90's? They made such a mess. I will give these a try. I bet they are perfect to paint the girls nails.

queenieweenie said...

Sweet on the nail polish invention. I love OPI-they have great colors. I'll have to listen to Leona! Thanks for the tip.

Hess Fam said...

I'll have to try the polish. I'm actually kind of shocked that they sell OPI at Target/Walmart! It was fun seeing you at Disneyland today!

SUMMER said...

Megan- You are right. They do not sell OPI at those stores. I forgot to specify that it is called Nicole by OPI. I think it is their less expensive line. I just changed it. Thanks for pointing that out...

Jason and Layna said...

I love when people recommend good music. I just downloaded some of her music after reading your post. I want to get her CD (do people still buy CD's ?) I can't believe you saw Bon Jovi. Your life is defintely more exciting than mine!

Maddi said...

Hi,
This is anonymous. I just wanted to apologize for my comment yesterday. I see that you took off all of the other comments in reaction to mine. I am impressed that you would do that in order to not fuel the fire and to move on from my stupidity. I wrote it in a moment of weakness. I am glad that you find joy in these things. I hope that you will forgive me for judging.
Sincerely,

SUMMER said...

Maddi (anonymous), I really commend you for your Integrity. Thank you and of course you are forgiven.