14 April, 2008

Butterfly Kisses 

Liquidation Sale…Everything Must Go & We Mean Everything!!!

 50-75% OFF Everything!!!

We will no longer be making the following:

Womens and Kids PJ’s

Baby Layette and Baby Blankets

Select Colors of Oh So Soft Dot Pants

Rhinestone Sport T-Shirts

Skirts 

Plus, lots of other great stuff at blowout prices:

All Remaining Rhinestone and Appliqued T-shirts: $5.00

$5.00 and under Sale Bins

$1.00 T-shirt Blanks- great for tye dying and crafts

Now’s Your Chance to Really Stock-Up!!  Shop Early for Best Selection…

  Sale Dates:

Thursday, April 17th  from 10 am to 7pm

Tuesday, April 22nd from 9am to 6pm

Email me @ summerthacker@gmail.com or leave a comment if interested and I can send you the address.

8 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Do you think you can call in orders? Is this the store you were telling me carried wee ones?

SUMMER said...

Yes Lisa... I will email you more info...

Perley Family said...

Will any of this be available online??? I am dying for some of the mommy and me PJs. Thanks!
~Kris

Brad said...

Summer,

I would love to check it out. email me the address.

thanks.

Julie

zuniga family said...

Where is this store? It sounds like some great deals!

Ash and Christian said...

I always like the info for a sale.
a_larsen444@hotmail.com

Freeman Family said...

Summer, I would like the address for my mom! amyfree2003@yahoo.com
thanks! Amy

kristy said...

I would love to get some blankets for Sarah before her rapidly approaching debut!! Will you email me the address, I'll for sure go on Tuesday... Thanks!! Can't believe I'm getting so close, did it go by fast or what?