27 January, 2011

Lake Chateau Tulips 2011



Our tulip day was last saturday and went great! Bryan is always so helpful with the planting. Let's be honest... he does all the planting! He is amazing and has a green thumb! He always teases how he does all the work and then I get to do all the partying after. We always end with a luncheon and this time we had it at my mom's house in Laguna Beach. We just couldn't pass up the 75 degree weather in January. I ordered Cafe Rio for lunch and then we headed down to the beach for the rest of the afternoon and chatted and chatted and chatted on the sand. It was wonderful and these ladies are some of the funniest, smartest and classiest around. I LOVE them all! We can't wait for our tulips to bloom! Then we shall celebrate again! I think we just look for excuses to get together.

No comments: