11 January, 2011

D's Anaheim Concert


A few days after Christmas David had a show in Anaheim. It's always fun when he does local shows because it's a treat to see him perform. He is amazing and has come a long way with his comfort level on stage. I couldn't believe some of the dance moves he was pulling out and he totally pulled them off. With everyone in my family being sick but me, I was able to bring my brother and sister in law to replace Bry. They had a great time! It is also always a treat to see David's friend Jeanette McCurdy who plays Sam on Icarly. She may be a riot on the show but in real life she is dealing with other things. Her sweet mom (who is next to me in the picture) is battling cancer. She is going through Chemo and Radiation and still has such a positive outlook on life. She is a fantastic lady and an example to all! I love that David surrounds himself with such extraordinary people. I love being with his friends and family.

No comments: