24 January, 2011

American Idol

Lopez also says that while several Season 10 contestants boast big voices, she's looking more for exciting performances. "One of my favorite moments ever on Idol was not a big-voice moment but a beautiful-song moment, which was David Archuleta singing Imagine," Jennifer says. "That was something I'll never forget for the rest of my life, that little kid at that little age taking that classic song and singing it in such a way that it changed my everything, like Steven loves to say all the time. That's what we need to focus on getting: not big voices, not singer-songwriters, just what makes us feel something."
-Entertainment Magazine

Looks like J.Lo knows what she is talking about! I feel the same way. For me... Idol hasn't been the same since little Archie was on. However I look very forward to watching this season and think the judges and talent are going to be great!

No comments: