24 January, 2011

Christmas Eve and Morning









This Christmas was a BUST! We were all pretty sick the whole month of December off and on. I think we had a 5 day period where everyone was healthy. It made me so sad because it's my favorite month and I feel like it was a blur. On Christmas Eve Haven came down with a high fever. She was SO tired she asked to come home early from Bryan's parents house. She didn't even want to put on her pajamas or leave cookies out for Santa (which is so NOT her). Berkley insisted on writing Santa a note to tell him Haven was not feeling well. I wrote down exactly what she said and we left it with some milk and treats. I was a little stressed because Bryan and the girl's Christmas present was a trip to San Francisco the next day. That is what the girls wanted for Christmas... an airplane ride! How were we going to take a sick kid? We ended up going since the tickets were non-refundable and then of course the next night Berkley came down with the high fever in the hotel room. Looking at the bright side... it will be a Christmas we will NEVER forget! :)

No comments: