24 January, 2011

San Fran













In a nutshell:
*Girl's loving the bumpy flight and having no idea that I was having a panic attack in the next row over. Bryan was distracting them like crazy while the flight attendant came over several times to hold my hand. I HATE flying! But at least I will do it.
*My parents watching August so we could have some alone time with older girls
*Christmas Dinner at the yummiest Italian restaurant
*Planning for rain the whole trip and it not raining once!
*Cookies and milk with our beds turned down every night at The Omni hotel
*Room Service and The Sound of Music
*Ice Skating in Union Square
*Haven and I playing tic,tac, toe in the empty bathtub with our clothes on so Berkley could sleep in the room. I referred to it as "A Bathroom Party". And yes... treats were in there too!
*Haven and I watching street vendors make us personalized handmade jewelry
*4 hour delayed flight on our way home! :(

No comments: