04 August, 2008

WHIRL WIND OF A WEEKEND!

It started with a cupcake extravaganza with Amanda. She picked us up and had not yet met Gordon so he came for the fun!
Haven was excited to see Faith and Grace since it had been awhile

While we were there, Mo bought Gordon his first doggy cupcake!
At first... he was not interested!
What is going on?  He certainly does not fit into our family lacking the love of sweets!
Then he realized what he was missing out on and ate the whole thing!
Thanks Auntie Mo Mo
We got ourselves some cupcakes from Sprinkles...
and then I talked Amanda into driving to the fair to try a deep fried cupcake too!
I was one of the 1st people into the fair when they opened and I could not believe how empty it was!

When I got back to the car, Amanda was excited to try it!

We all were disappointed & thought it was NASTY! It tasted like deep fried chicken!!!
Amanda and Faith had to spit them out!
Then we went to TK Burger for lunch and let the girls all share the cupcakes while we were waiting for our food. Dessert first right?
I was scared that someone else would call the police on me so I snuck Gordito into TK Burgers!


After lunch I met Gary in L.A. to shop for David Archuleta's Teen Choice Award outfit. Gary took me to wasteland which is my new favorite store. I just wish it wasn't so far. One person's trash is another's treasure!


That night Bryan and I went to Sara's surprise 30th Birthday party! It was really fun to play the name game with everyone.
While there, Jenny talked me into going to the "Breaking Dawn" book release to meet up with Amanda and some people. I haven't read the books but bought myself some doggy training books instead.

Later in the weekend, I headed back up to LA to meet with David before the Awards show. JC Chasez was in the hotel room having a meeting with the Archuletas.
While I was in LA, I got a call from Mike's daughter that she had an extra ticket to go to the taping. It was really fun!

Catherine Mcphee
Jordin Sparks
Channing Tatum
The Beckhams were sitting right in front of us!

Is Victoria's hair supposed to look that uneven on the bottom?
Jesse McCartney
Miley Cyrus hosted!
Miley and Jerry O'Connell chit chatting on a commercial break
Will Smith and Chad Michael Murray introducing themselves to one another
Blake Lively
James Marsden
James Marsden talking with Hayden Panetierre and Channing Tatum
The Jonas Brothers (gag)!
P.S. David's new single "Crush" is the song thats playing on my blog right now... what do you think?

39 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Summer, you've got some great legs. Another fun weekend. TK..jealous!

Lisa Harris said...

Oh and I'm shocked you didn't ask Posh for a picture.

Shalyse said...

FUN FUN FUN...and Becks is HOT! :-)

SUMMER said...

Lisa- The Beckhams had so much security it wasn't even funny. They were untouchable...

amanda said...

a little bit of cupcakes, a little bit of archie...a whole lot of fun! spuds...why did i not come with you again? someone's gonna die!

Anonymous said...

You look SO HOT in all your weekend pics!! looks like a fun one

Brad said...

yea, but what about bryans new SUP's ?? that did not make the blog ? Maybe it should be changed to "me daily" :) :)

Jenny said...

You missed having lunch next to Scott Baio.

camille said...

my fav is James Marsden. He's my #2 to Jared!!! I am jealous!!!!!!

SUMMER said...

Brad- Bryan is a big boy and is free to post. He has done so in the past. But, fyi... I was waiting to get some pictures of him actually using his new toy.

Brooke Wilkins said...

you are a crazy girl! Your weekend looked awesome. I wish you weren't so dang busy all the time maybe we could hang out more! hahaha! David looked really good! What was JC talkin to the archuleta's about? an NSYNC David collaboration?

Perley Family said...

What a fun weekend! The deep fried cupcake sounded so promising...bummer! You look so cute and good job on David's outfit too!

Kristyn said...

Anytime I try to post that many pictures in a post it doesn't work. I don't know how you did that. And I love James Marsden! Tell him I said hi next time you see him, kay? :) And deep fried cupcakes? Nasty Summer!

the cummard family said...

how come you didn't ask the beckhams for a pic w/ you! so jealous of your once again celeb sightings. we missed out this year in cali. things were a little crazy this year....still want to come for a bead party though-without children.

the cummard family said...

just read your response to why no pick w/ the becks. dang it!

jayna said...

What a crazy fun weekend!

Elizabeth said...

what a fun weekend. I love how you got Gorden a cupcake too. Did he like it?

Christy said...

Are you kidding me with the Beckhams? That is insane! I was watching David A. in an interview on the red carpet and I was wondering if you put his outfit together. I love it!

Adrienne said...

two words....David Beckham. I'm so jealous about seeing him! if I got invited to stuff like you do, I would never go because I would have NOTHING to wear! But you always look darling....hence the reason you are David A.'s stylist, i guess, huh? :)

The McCulloughs said...

Summer, will you please remember all of us little people when you become rich and famous?? Sounds like an awesome night! We were watching and little did we know that you were sitting right behind the Beckham's. What a weekend you party girl! When do you find time to sleep?

Marcy said...

I'm always so in awe of your weekends! Uh, my weekend consisted of early morning cleaning of the church on Saturday, a trip to Ikea, the pool and then subbing in my sons CTR5 class on Sunday. No pictures to show of my fun...lol

You look cute and glad you had a good time!

Emily said...

I LOVE that you went into the fair just to buy a fried cupcake! You are so funny! You lucky girl getting to see all of the celebs too... James Marsden, Beckham and of course Archy Baby!!

Natalie Hall said...

What the Heck! You are the traveling woman. How dang fun that had to of been, all of it!!!

amanda said...

spuds=supermodel
mo=supermoron why am i still in my pajamas in all those pics with no makeup and you look like you just stepped out of a magazine...what's going on? what's going on?

Jessica said...

I still can't believe you haven't read the twilight series... you are missing out on a love affair - I'll lend them to you. call me.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

david beckham what!?!?!

karlin said...

Good pics! You need to be selling your pictures to a gossip magazine. You look hot like always.

amberbuck said...

I just knew with your good luck you would be at this award show, I totally was trying to watch for you in the audience, had I known you were sitting right behind the beckhams. How fun was that? Great pics!

Mama Mia said...

Summer I hate to admit...I only know half of those people pictured...I am so un-celeb...What a great week! I am telling you FRIED TWINKIE way better!!!!!

Mama Mia said...

PS I love Archie...what a great gig!

hub of the house said...

nice work, as always!

hub of the house said...

p.s. - you were right around the corner from me when visiting wasteland - why no call?

Maeve said...

Summer you and the "B" movie stars are getting to be a regular thing. Are you going to become one soon?

SUMMER said...

Maevis... some of those are more like C listers... and NO I will not become one soon. But I will be coming up to UT in September to see you and little A lister Miles! Can't wait.

Lesley said...

WOW! Fun weekend for you! Fun pictures!

The Dean Family said...

what a fun weekend!! i love it that you're a fun mom in the morning and then out rockin' it with the celebs at night!! you're too cute!

The Dean Family said...

what a fun weekend!! i love it that you're a fun mom in the morning and then out rockin' it with the celebs at night!! you're too cute!

Sara Decker said...

So did you get to style David for the awards? Like I've said before, will you be my stylist?

Ann Marie said...

How fun Summer! Does Bryan ever get jealous of all the hotties you photograph with?! :-) And you got to be that close to Becks - - so jealous! He is so HOT. I would have been drooling! Oh, and the doggie cupcakes, I am going to have to take my Juliette! :-)