22 August, 2008

DISNEYLAND X 2= FUN FUN!

I must admit that I have missed Disneyland this summer.  The first day our passes weren't blacked out was on monday.  Although I knew it would be HOT and CROWDED, I decided to drop my plans of cleaning my house, throw on some clothes and meet Megan there.  Disneyland is much more fun!  

Berkley loved Megan!
And Collin actually really liked me and wasn't crying for her mama!
Last night I went again with Megan, Sarah and Jenny but this time with out the kids!!!  We put them to bed and off we went to go on some rides and shut the place down!

It was SO fun to see Sarah, my dearest room mate from College.  She hasn't changed one bit and I love her for that!

I faced my FEAR of scary rollar coasters when Megan forced me onto several.  This was the first one of the night and it was AWFUL!  I am not joking when I tell you that half the ride, the rollar coaster is staying on the tracks from gravity.  There is NO way it is attached to the railing at certain points.
I hadn't been on Space Mountain since I was probably 12!  Everyone was excited about that ride too...
except for me!  But I did it anyway.
Matterhorn is a breeze for me.  NOT scary and I felt like I could finally relax!  
Splash Mountain left these girls soaked!
And other than a long wait in the fast pass line and then a ride technical difficulty... we had a rip roaring time on Indiana Jones!!!

We ended up not leaving the park until 1:00 am and we are all tired!  But it was worth it!!!  What a way to spend an evening!  Who's up for it again next week?

21 comments:

hub of the house said...

so fun!!!!

Hess Fam said...

I just woke up from a nap. I didn't think I was tired...now I'm DEAD!

Jenny said...

You are SO funny! The ride was NOT off the tracks. What a fun night. And, um, of course I'm in for next week... Anybody just has to say the word, I'm always up for good times!

Sarah Hull said...

What a blast! I am going to bed at 7:00 tonight. I can hardly keep my eyes open.... but it was SO worth it. Such a fun night!
By the way Ella was sitting with me while I was looking at your blog and she said "Oh, what a cute dog, I love that dog, what is that dogs name?" I said "Gordon." and she said: "Oh, I love that name Gordon!"
We need to get the girls (and Gordon and Carter) together soon.

the cummard family said...

was on my own roller coaster here in az monday. hitting grocery store after grocery store. getting hundreds of dollars worth of grocerys for FREE. such good stuff, i didn't sleep that night....got home at 7am the next morning....no nap, and went again that night. sad that that's what we do here for a fun GNO. d-land kidless-so fun i'm sure.

Brooke Wilkins said...

u r crazy! I love the outfit for disney night! I am adoring the headband. SO that is where you have been! call me silly girl!

Roney Family said...

Looks like you girls had a great time! I wish I could go. The whole baby thing really slows me down!

Marcy said...

How fun Summer! Is it bad that it's never occured to me to go with just the girls to Disney and stay til it closes? Sounds like a blast and I'm so gonna copy you and do this. I took my kids to California Adventure on Tuesday...I was surprised it wasn't busier. It was hot, but fun!

Maury said...

Can I go with you guys next week? That looks like fun!

Oh wait, I'm pregnant and you're not allowed to do anything fun when you're pregnant. Ugh.

Jessica said...

I keep thinking I'm going to get passes again... it looks fun!

shell said...

i wanna come.

Elizabeth said...

that is so much fun! I'm so glad our passes work now!

Kippy said...

Disneyland x2= Jealous x2
I'll take a "poor man's pass" any day.

Teagan said...

what a blast!! I need some "girls night out"!!!!

Sara Decker said...

Bennett and I were there that night until 10:30, too bad we didn't run into you. Looks fun without kids.

Tiffany said...

Awww, We were there too! Too bad we didn't know- it would have been fun to run into you. It was definately too crowded though.

Tiffany said...

Awww, We were there too! Too bad we didn't know- it would have been fun to run into you. It was definately too crowded though.

Tiffany said...

Awww, We were there too! Too bad we didn't know- it would have been fun to run into you. It was definately too crowded though.

Anonymous said...

Those fun pictures are inspiring me to renew our passes. Girl's night out sounds fun... let's do one w/ the sisters and Amanda & Hil.

Shalyse said...

Summer...how fun to go without kids! I bet you girls just ran and ran from ride to ride! :-) you are funny about the roller coasters. I used to be much braver...but in my old age, I am a wuss! :-)

Ann Marie said...

I'm doing it! What a great idea! :)