12 August, 2008

THE GALS AND GORDON!
Over the weekend, Bryan took out some paints and had Haven get creative with him.  She LOVED it and is at such a fun age.  She is like our little buddy.  She can be reasoned with and just seems to get it now a days.

Here are the twins Bryan and Haven!
Our sweet, mellow infant on the other hand... has turned into a crazy toddler!  I call her psycho girl and honestly, I don't know where she came from!  It was like... she woke up one morning a different little person.  An active one!  Just this past week we have had to put another lock on the front door b/c she figured out how to climb up and undo the dead bolt to escape!
She also decided to spray 409 in her eyes!
Dumps out everything!
Started choking on a potato chip!
And has no fear of water and jumps right in!  This girl freaks me out and I must be on watch at all times it seems!

This sweet little guy just seems to have fit right into our family.  He is the girl's favorite!  He has been so good that I decided to SPLURGE and buy him a new shirt in the $1 section at Target last night!  Isn't it funny?  Do you think dogs really feel this way?  Bryan and I were laughing last night b/c we were talking about how we think dogs talk in their minds (like in the movies) and Bryan was saying that Gordon's reaction to this was, "Come on lady... do you really need to be putting this stupid shirt on me?!"

16 comments:

zuniga family said...

You dog is so cute! I love the shirt. Your daughter is too funny and a little scary. I would be so nervous. But she sure is cute!

Lisa Harris said...

I swear it's second child syndrome. They are so wild, just keeping us on our toes and reminding us why we have two and not ten kids:)
We used to dress our dog growing up, he would look so humiliated when we put something on him. Really funny.

Hess Fam said...

Please don't say it's a second child syndrome Lisa or else I'm in trouble. I know my sass-a-frass is going to give me a run for my money! Do I have to wait 2 more years for Collin to wear her cute flower headband like Haven's. I try and the girl will not keep it in!
licking my chops for churros!

kristy said...

i love gordon's shirt!! and, yes... regarding that certain blog, i agree! she's laughing all the way to the bank! ok, i'm sending you an email to see if you want to join us one day at the waterpark next week? don't worry, it's not that deep for berkley to get into too much trouble!

Mama Mia said...

What a cute little artist! I love her picture!

Brooke Wilkins said...

Haven is such a cutie! Gordon looks funny in the shirt! How crazy that Berkley can undo the lock! What is up with that? Crazy girl!

Maury said...

I LOVE pictures where dogs just look so ashamed and embarrassed. That one of Gordon fits that criteria perfectly.

karlin said...

My kids are in the EXACT same stages. I feel the same way. Avaree is in such a fun stage. She is finally starting to get it but Weston is CRAZY.... into everything and loves the water and throws HUGE fits when he doesn't get his way. I can tell you adore Gordon.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

willie says he loves gordon's outfit.

The Robin Family said...

I think we have twin (almost) 2 year olds. No fear, climbing, spilling, spraying things. Sounds so familiar. Could it be because they were born on the same day?

Christy said...

Welcome to my world. The world of having a crazy kid. Good luck. I wish I had some advice for you!

D-dawg said...

Gordon forever cracks me up. We think Buster talks in his mind and is always saying how much he hates me and then tries to scratch me. I'm glad Gordon is working out so well! So sorry about Berkley being so hard- Macey is too and I am always on guard with her. I was telling Dave just yesterday that it is SO nice to get a break from Macey because she makes me so tired.

amanda said...

speaking of poop...

Wendy said...

Berkley and Sophie better not become friends because they will be TROUBLE! I can't keep her out of stuff or even in her own stage. She thinks she's 3, like Tess.

Janice said...

Crazy Berkley! love Gordon B's Shirt...I think he likes it!

Anonymous said...

Ha love that little shirt on Gordie!!!

And wow Berkley is one tough cookie.