03 May, 2010

I LOVE this 9 month old!


Well 9 months have flown by! I can't believe it! 9 months feels so close to a year! It seems like this past week I have a different baby. Her little personality is really starting to show. Here is what she is doing:
* Saying "Mama" on command.
* Talking to herself before naps or after she wakes up
* Crawling everywhere
* Falls asleep sitting up in her crib
* Screams in the morning for her rice cereal
* Loves getting her belly tickled
* Is over watching baby einstein and has moved onto Elmo
* Enjoys petting or pulling at Gordon
* Still nurses a few times a day but loves her bottles of formula too
* Likes to eat crackers
* Is good at people watching
* Has Bryan's mouth but my eyes and nose
* Is a tiny little thing
* Seems to be a very good combo of her sisters
WE ARE MORE AND MORE IN LOVE WITH HER EVERY DAY! SHE BRINGS SO MUCH HAPPINESS TO OUR HOME! XOXO AUGUST!
P.S. I think her buzz cut is coming along quite nicely.

No comments: