30 April, 2010

Haven's special day!
















Haven and I spent the whole day together and I think she was on cloud nine! Since I am the room mom in her Kindergarten class I was able to accompany the kids on their field trip. We went to the Centennial Farm at the Costa Mesa fairgrounds! I strapped on my cowboy boots again this week and headed to another farm field trip! I think the kids were just as excited to ride on the school bus as they were to see everything at Centennial. Haven's favorite thing she got to do there was hold a tiny baby chick!
Then in the evening we got to have a mommy/ daughter date with Lily and MaryEllen. We started at Baja Fish Tacos for dinner and then went to see "42nd street". The costumes and tap dancing were amazing. The girls LOVED it! After... we stopped at Yogurtland for some ice cream. It was a very special day for us both! We really needed one on one time together. I love this girl. She is SO fun and has a very kind heart! She is also very sweet about always including others. I am so proud of her.

No comments: