09 May, 2010

Blessed Mother





I am not going to lie. My Mother's Day was not perfect. But perfect is over-rated. I didn't get to sleep in as I had wanted. My kids were kind of naughty. I was late to church. My monthly visitor came to see me. My house was kind of messy and un-organized. But I do appreciate my three sweet little gals. And I do have a fantastic husband that made me delicious homemade oatmeal in bed and bought me a new dress to wear. He also gave a great talk in church about Mothers and said kind and loving things about me. In the talk he also said the word Lover twice over the pulpit and also announced to the congregation that we are done having kids. Oh Bryan... It was a little embarrassing but you have a charm about you! And everyone loved it. We ended the day celebrating with both of our moms. I am blessed.

No comments: