28 May, 2010

American Idol Finale













These are all out of order but so is my life these days. Stressful yet fun time at Idol Finale. My friend Lisa came down to escape for a few days. She is an amazing single mom of three girls. It was fun to chat about our daughters and do girl things for a little while. Fun to see Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilera and Kelly Clarkson backstage. Unfortunately I got stuck back there alone and didn't get to watch the show from my seat. The only cool thing about it was standing in the press room right next to last years winner Kris Allen while this year's winner was being announced. I could see that it brought back tons of memories for him. Had a few encounters with "pants on the ground" who actually gave me some good laughs this season. He also ended up staying at our hotel and told us some good stories in the lobby the next morning as we were checking out. Lisa and I went shopping thursday and tried out "The Drybar" in Brentwood which was fabulous! I wish someone could blow dry and style my hair everyday! I missed my little girls and Bryan & am glad to be home. I look forward to a relaxing memorial day weekend with them.

No comments: