28 June, 2009

Haven's Dance Recital!
This girl has had so much going on lately.  I have to say that I am glad that things have died down for awhile and we have NOTHING to do all summer.  This recital was 2 days of rehearsals and 1 loooong over three hour recital.  It was worth seeing Haven on stage.  She really loved it!
In her first dance... she was a SKUNK!  The costumes were really cute!  She may have to re-use it for Halloween!
She LOVES dancing with her buddy Cascia!
Check out these tails!
Frell (a sunshine) and Haven (a skunk)!  Hilarious!
On stage!

Cate Tucker was an Owl!  Super cute!
Backstage before the big show!

This girl was a good sport during it all but wants to dance herself someday soon!
Her and Christian found some romance outside waiting for their sisters to come out of the show!


Excited to give her sister flowers!
Way to go Haven!
The twins!
Frell, Grace and Haven!

19 comments:

Teagan said...

so adorable!!

Kate said...

Can I please borrow the skunk outfit for Reese's Halloween costume in 2 years? Hilarious.

kiks said...

1st- I felt like I was putting make-up on Bryan's face everytime I did touch-ups on Hav. TWINS!!!

2nd- Thanks for adjusting my copperhead's red-eye in his romance shots w Berks.

3rd- I WILL be purchasing that dress for my trip, so get ready to add more matching to our wardrobe.

Hess Fam said...

What cute costumes. Such little group of ladies.

hub of the house said...

That's one cute skunk!

Roney Family said...

Those costumes are adorable. The skunk has to be my favorite. So adorable!! Glad that things are dieing down for you!!

Bill and Paige said...

So cute! I can't believe how grown up your girls look!

Maury said...

Those costumes are so adorable! These pictures make me really excited to start Posey in the ballet school here in Phoenix. Your girls are both so cute.

Lisa Harris said...

Love al the outfits! The skunk is my fav and would be a great Halloween costume.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

so glad i was able to see the skunk costume i had been hearing so much about. so funny!

The Trotter Family said...

Those are cute costumes! Who would have ever thought a skunk and an owl would be cute?

Elizabeth said...

how fun! I absolutely love the skunk outfit! you should definitely use that as a costume this halloween!

queenieweenie said...

I'm lovin' the skunk costume..what did their dance look like?

The Dean Family said...

so cute summer! i love the skunk costume!!!

camille said...

SOoooo cute! Those girls couldn't be more precious. I love Haven's costume, too. She is too cute, Sum!

Janice said...

What adorable costumes!!! I love the little skunks! She looks beautiful.

amanda said...

i haven't even uploaded my pics yet, i need to do that asap!!!
ADORABLE

sarah said...

I especially LOVE that pic of Berks and that cute little boy....ahh. Haven is getting SO big, I can't believe it! You look great!

Abi said...

Cutest little skunks I have ever seen! So cute!