15 June, 2009

END OF YEAR CELEBRATIONS!
Haven had her pre-school graduation this morning.  It was adorable!  I thought I would get teary eyes but stayed strong.  I think I am just excited for her to start Kindergarden.  With a January birthday... she is so ready! 
Mrs. Shirley has been awesome!  And we won't have to miss her too much.  Berkley starts with her in the fall!
Haven checking out her diploma!
After the graduation... we headed to the park where Berkley had her last play group party.  It was Jack and Lexi's birthday so we celebrated with a pinata and some cupcakes!  Luckily, many of her little friends are going to Mrs. Shirley's preschool with her in September!  
It was all about sugar today...
... except for me!  I am on a diet from my Dr. because my Glucose test came back high!  Very few sugar and carbs for me the last little while of my pregnancy!  It STINKS!!!  I am already going crazy and cheated last night when my grandma brought a warm homemade apple pie for dessert!  I am a sugar freak!  Maybe this is a wake up call for me.

14 comments:

Elizabeth said...

where is Haven going to school next year? we need to get Taylor and Haven together this summer!

Brooke Wilkins said...

you look so cute. Haven in Kindergarten! Crazy!

Hess Fam said...

congrats to your little graduate! you can save the sweets for me! i'd be happy to take them off your hands!

shell said...

BUT YOU LOOK SO CUTE. how much longer do you have??

Perley Family said...

First of all congrats to Haven! And you look so cute! I am sorry to hear that you have to watch your diet. I feel for you. I had gestational diabetes with Tyler and I thought that I was going to die for sure! I live on sugar and carbs. It was so hard to completely change my diet, but after the first two weeks I felt SO much better. Of course, I went back to my old ways right away...Trent had two doughnuts waiting for me in the delivery room as soon as Tyler was born. I'm not going to lie; it was pure heaven to eat chocolate frosted doughnuts again!

The Dean Family said...

congrats to haven!! how much longer do you have?? best of luck to you!

SUMMER said...

Kris- you had better believe I am going to be the same! I am hoping that some Sprinkles cupcakes will show up at the hospital some how! I have been cheating a tiny bit because I am dying! Hopefully the baby won't be too big!

sarah said...

Ah Grams brought you over a pie?? I want her to bring me a pie.

Ann Marie said...

Congrats to Haven - she looks so happy and excited! :) BTW, you don't even look pregnant in that picture you cute girl!

kiks said...

is it just me or does Berks look like a premee next to her class mates?

Anonymous said...

Um, when was this picture taken? You don't even look pregnant. Crazy! I might kind of hate you right now.
I love Haven's dress and headband! So cute!
Good luck with the "diet". I'm doing a fitness program right now and can't have any sugar either so I feel for ya. You can do it!

valerie said...

How exciting for Haven! Ryan has a Jan b-day, and was so ready too! You will love it, it opens up a whole new world of friends, parties, field trips, reading, and homework.

g.lock said...

finally huh? haven's going to be the smartest little kindergarten student in her class. and cutest, that's a given though.

Valley Girl said...

Wait, is that Brett Nelsons mom?