21 June, 2009

Happy Father's Day Bryan!
You're our "King" for the day!
Haven and Berkley were excited about his special day.  I took them shopping and let them pick out a few small treats for him.
Then they did a "hot" and "cold" scavenger hunt with his gifts around the house.  They were anxious for him to see the goodies they picked out.
Ready?  Let's start!
Bryan thanking Haven for the gifts!
Some of the hidden treasures!
They then planned a picnic for their daddy and helped me make sandwiches with chips, apples, nuts and beef jerky!  Some of Bryan's faves!
I asked the girls their favorite thing about their dad and this was what they said:
Haven~ "My favorite thing about my daddy is when he throws me up in the air!  AND... when he takes me to Disneyland!"
Berkley~ "I don't know.  When we ride Scooters!"
WE LOVE OUR DADDY!!!

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

HFD Bryan. That's a fun little day you planned for you hub with your girls. Those are really cute dresses by the way.

Brooke Wilkins said...

Bryan is pretty awesome. You are sooo cute! Fun to talk to you today! love you Sum!

Bryan said...

Thanks Sum- It was a great Day. I love you!!!!

kiks said...

A comment from Bry... WOW! i thought he only logged in as betty crocker.

The girl look so grown up with straight hair. crazy.

Happy Father's Day Bry.

Janice said...

Happy Fathers Day Bryan! Hope your day was good and it was fun to see you guys today! Summer you are such a good wife! what a special day for him!

Valley Girl said...

Ok that first picture... the Bryan sandwich...it should sustain your sweet tooth for a long time!

sarah said...

One of my fav holidays!! How cute that the girls were totally into it. so sweet!

Valerie said...

What a great day!! What a wonderful daddy!!