21 December, 2008

WINNER!
Sorry it took longer and that I did not have it up yesterday.  My sweet little Grandpa took a bad fall while we were all together at a play in LA yesterday.  He broke his hip and had a surgery this morning.  He will hopefully recover soon.  

I had Haven pick a random name out of a hat before she went to bed a few minutes ago and it read... NATALIE HALL!  I will have your gift out tomorrow morning Natalie and it will be there on Christmas Eve!  Merry Christmas everyone!  I loved all these stories and traditions... they were hilarious/ great!  Wish me luck this week as I still have to do over half of my shopping!  First year this has ever happened.

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Oh Natalie! Great work! I really did love that story!
...and Summer...I'm glad you posted that fun family pic! Now I get to enjoy both!

Natalie Hall said...

I am just thrilled beyond belief....