14 December, 2008

PARTY TIMES!
This past week has been filled with some fun parties!  I LOVE a great holiday celebration!  It started with a few "favorite things" parties (which I am obsessed with)!  They are the BEST!
Cookies with milk shots

Then Bryan had his work Christmas lunch at one of our favorite places to eat "Riptide"!


Yesterday morning we were in charge of our last ward activity for the year... Breakfast with Santa!
There was sugar cookie decorating
and snowflake making

followed by a visit from Jolly Old Saint Nick himself!

After the Breakfast some of the ward headed down to the city Christmas parade.  It is one of our new favorite traditions.  The kids love it.  And I secretly do too.
I missed Meredith from "The Office" this year.  Instead we got the Leave it to Beaver kid all grown up.
Tina the fat lard Llama.
Haven's regular occurance
Not a regular occurance

Brad and I tried to take a ride Back to the Future

The girls wanted to take a ride on Logan's cool toy
Best neighbor ever and in the parade again this year... Mrs. Patti Polucha!
Lovebirds Tarah and Marc
Lovebirds Haven and Logan
Logan the ladies man!

13 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

cute cute cute! Your favorite things party was a blast and I can't wait till next year! You are hilarious! The parade is so funny! That is great!

Elizabeth said...

what a fun week! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your favorite things party! It sounded like so much fun!! tahnks for inviting me though!

The Dean Family said...

fun parties! my fav. was the "not a regular occurance"...i was laughing so hard at the photo with the caption!!! YOU'RE A NUT MS. SUMMER!

Jenny said...

I'm "crack"ing up at Haven's picture. Our kids are going ot absolutely kill us for taking all the pictures we do. Mack certainly won't appreciate him in all of the shoes or headbands... Fun parties! I'm ready for another one. Maybe it'll my turn next month!

Anonymous said...

berks is getting such a hilarious, fearless little personality. im loving her these days.
p.s. had fun at ur par-tay! apparently im a closet eater.

Lisa Harris said...

Fun fun weekend my friend. I will be sure not to show Poppy, or she will be asking when we can visit "computer Summer" and live with you..

The Robin Family said...

You are such a busy girl. Looks like a fun week. I remember martching in that parade in high school. Crazy. Call me.

amanda said...

i LOVE tara's new hair....i love the back2thefuturecar, i loveriptide, and i obsessed with that hotty with a naughty flag that he is twirling
what's going on
what's going on
what's going on
GOODNIGHT PUDDS...skype you in the morning!
xo
me

Wendy said...

Longest post ever but I loved looking at every picture. I feel like I've spent the whole week with you... almost. haha.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

i agree with wendy...i feel like i was with you all week...and it felt great! loved all the parties!! can't wait for friday!!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jayna said...

Oh my gosh- everything looks like a blast! You guys are so social it amazes me!

(Too bad about missing Meredith, but c'mon.. it's The Beav!)

UsdailyReader said...

Ha ha ha! The male color guard made our night. Thank you.

Drew & Elle