02 December, 2008

From AZ to LA...
It started while driving to Prescott when I got pulled over for speeding and got a ticket!  Going 88 in a 70 mph.  Whoops... guess a slight hill on one part of the drive really got me going.  This picture was my "It's no big deal Bryan" look.
Haven's crazy face!
Bryan sketched and enjoyed the relaxing drive with Gordon after I got the ticket and was driving at a normal speed.
Sisters and Mom
Mom and crazy old cat lady Grandma!
Bryan and I eating our fave mexican food there in Prescott!  Anyone in AZ who goes up to Prescott it is called "Hugos".  Hole in the wall but amazing!
Grandma Jeanners took us all to tea... it was so delish!  Haven felt so grown up coming.

The girls bundled at breakfast!
Every night we snuck Gordito into our hotel room.  He was quiet and perfect the whole time!
Walking him in the rain.
The girls LOVED Uncle Augie!
He made sock puppets and Haven thought it was hilarious!
Katie and I saw a sappy romance/ comedy with the sappy newleyweds!
While these three chose to see Bolt!
Thanksgiving dinner at Murphy's Steakhouse.  Hope everyone enjoyed their home cooked meals.
From the cold to the warm.  We stopped in Palm Springs for an overnight stay and the girls just had to swim.
Next little trip for me was a few days in LA to shoot D.A.'s new music video.  On the way down a guy hit me on the freeway but luckily it barely did anything to my car!
Gar and I with David and our make do clothing set up outside at the beach.
Us in the photobooth

The director Scott modeling a scarf Gary and I gave him to keep warm.
David and his CUTE video love interest Fernanda!

Dinner at a Thai restaurant in Venice.
Day 2 our friend Adrien came to help out.  We had to dress 17 extras this day.
Henry the baby weiner dog!
David and Fernanda in one of their scenes
David practicing before his guitar scene.  I am intrigued by his talent in this picture.
Midnight break time!
Midnight snack!
Midnight sillyness with our matching name necklaces!  And at 2:00 am... it was a wrap!
In more recent activities... Berkley and Christian sure think they are ready for the Prom I guess!
And she thinks she is getting too old for diapers now too!  The girl is potty training herself and takes care of business on the toilet everyday!
THE END!  And can you believe it is DECEMBER????  WOO HOO!

22 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

that is so fun! I am glad you finally updated your blog! I miss your daily updates and I miss you! Seriously where have you been?? Your outfits are way too darling! What the heck! You look adorable in every picture!

Anonymous said...

I love how Berk's jumpsuit really brings out the orange in Christian's tresses. They are hilarious together!

amanda said...

i can't handle the whole post....i love it, and all your boots are adorable! was it really that cold in arizona? i went to the wrong state for thanxgiving!
love you puddsable!
xoxoxo
mo
p.s. no one mourns the wicked!
p.s.s. i still think you should have played david's love interest, you are gorgeous, NOT too old and perfect for the part you big dope!

amanda said...

i can't handle the prom picture, they are too cute. hank is gonna be Jealous with a Capital J

amanda said...

& the side ponytail? when did she get extensions?!?!?!?

Allyson Rios said...

Summer, I missed your blog while you were away! You have been so busy though... wow! Your family is so beautiful as usual! It is so exciting seeing all your work with David A !!

The Robin Family said...

Busy, Busy. I can't believe Berkley is potty training herself. Not fair. When are we getting togther?

Teagan said...

What a great time you had!! I'm tired just reading what you did. HA!
But now i am dieing to know what the "sensitive subject" is about how you ended up at Murphy's Steakhouse for dinner??!!
ps-how were the girl with your long car drive?

Hess Fam said...

fun post. someone over here is really missing you fummer.

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE all these pics! The Christian and Berkely one is priceless! You were quite the busy girl this week! Can't wait to see the D.A. video and all his outfits!

The Trotter Family said...

Look at all the fun things you have been up to! You really do strike a good balance between being mom and being you. There were times I would think, how in the world does she do all this and all the work at home? Does she sleep? Who cares...you are having a blast! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I needed that!

Shalyse said...

SO fun!!! I love the recap of the trip...especially the drive :-) I bet you were ticked about the ticket. I always tend to get them around Christmastime for some reason. sucks the big one!

and at least you were ok after being HIT on the freeway! :-)

Bill and Paige said...

No wonder you took a little break from blogging....you were so busy! Glad to have you back. Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving and were able to enjoy the colder weather:)

Bummer about the ticket! And the accident.

The Dean Family said...

oh my holy you've been busy! i love it that you got a ticket and still had a good attitude about it..you make me laugh so hard:) looks like you guys had a great holidy! and it does look so cold there!! oh ya and go david!!! every time i hear his name on the radio and/or tv i think of you dressing him..ha!ha!

Janice said...

You have been busy! I love Augies shirt "Italian Stallion" too funny! See you in a few weeks at scrooge!

Anonymous said...

Oh wait summer i totally had a ditsy blonde moment and wrote my some what funny comment on the post below! But all i am going to say is way long post! Way busy life! I will be there is you need me! I mean lean on me ... you can finish the song!

shell said...

im glad you're back. i miss all your updates. keep up at once a week atleast.

Tarah said...

I bet it's good to be back to normal... thought you fit in quite nicely with all those teeny bopers. Seriously Summer how is it you could pass for 20? lucky you! Oh and by the way Kai loves to backwards pee like Berkley.

amanda said...

call me you big dope...i mean skinny, withering away dope!
i love you. mo

Abi said...

Busy Mommy you are! I LOVE the picture of Haven and Christian! Cute little couple. I can't believe that Christmas is so close!

Jenny said...

I got a ticket driving through Kansas which I never paid. I believe that means I can't ever go through there again, or I would probably be sent to jail. Or they might drop a house on me. Either way, sorry about the ticket. And the idiot who hit you. Your rental's not so bad though, and it was VERY clean. Why oh why can't we keep our cars looking like that? I took Brad lunch today and he whispered something in Cate's ear. Then she asks me, "Mom, do you know what the word sanitary means...?" Punk!
Fun trip to AZ. Loved Berkley's prom prom pic. That Christian is one cool cat! And finally that DA is darling!

Aimee Molloy said...

Did you like that Sappy love story? Katie and You look fabulous, as usual. Happy to see you blogging again...you ARE SO BUSY, but blessed!