10 December, 2008

"Gordon Clause is coming to town..."
Per your request D-dawg, I have posted a few more pics of Gordito in his Santa suit and sherpa coat.  I think he has enjoyed the coat the past few days with the cold front that we have had.  I don't mean to get mushy now but I understand why they say that "Dog is man's Best Friend".  This guy is the BEST and has stolen my heart!  I never thought I would be an animal lover like this.  He is the only one in the family who never talks back, always eats what is served and cuddles whenever I want!  He is my BFF!  So, here is to Gordon!  This song is for you from all your friends. You are the world's cutest and greatest dog in my eyes!
Giving Bryan a welcome home hug when he got home from work tonight 

Glad to be warm in our cold house
Doing some paperwork with Bryan tonight!
I promise you that none of these are posed!

17 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

He really is a cute dog. I love that you called it a welcome home "hug", more like a hump:)
I am laughing at the song playing as I type this. What is Gordon's reaction when this song plays in the house? My guess, he looks for Bry's leg?? hehe

amanda said...

i am dying right now, he is like a real live stuffed animal, the best is the "paperwork"
lol
love you spuds
mo!

amanda said...

what's going on with this song....hilarious!!!

The Robin Family said...

I love his jacket. He is one stylish dog.

Anonymous said...

I too am a dog lover!! Gordon is a cutie!!

D-dawg said...

YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE ME THINK I COULD LOVE A DOG!

THAT GORDON IS JUST TOO CUTE. I LOVE HIM!

LOVE THE SONG TOO! LOL TIMES ONE MILLION AT THE BARKING DOGS!!

GORDY AND HIS CLOTHES AND HIS SONG MADE MY DAY- THANKS SUM!

The Dean Family said...

summer!! all i can say is OOC (out of control) i love it..i had to double click the pictures so i could see his little outfits..he just seems like the perfect dog!! yesterday ella saw her little friend and they had their dog with them..a little shitzu (sp?)..and he was the CUTEST...he just came up to me and sat down by my feet and was so calm...that seems like how gorden is! you are so lucky to have a good dog!!

Brooke Wilkins said...

I love the paperwork he is doing. That is hilarious! I think that he is such a sweet puppy!

Shalyse said...

ok...does Gordy have a brother?

the cummard family said...

have room for anymore dogs over there!?!? we just welcomed 9 pups on sunday. SO NOT A DOG LOVER....and now we have 10. looks like we have neighbor gifts! dibs?

Elizabeth said...

that's so cute! I love dogs too, we need to get one....some day!

The Trotter Family said...

How funny! I love dogs and I know how great they can be for the whole family. I can't believe you dressed him up! I bet he loves being pampered and loved like that.

Tiffany said...

Poor Gordon. I think his fur coat is big enough! When they can talk in heaven- he will tell you what he thinks :)

karlin said...

i'm glad you love your dog so much! i love the picture of archie and your girls! it was fun to talk the other night.

Hess Fam said...

I am loving that picture of he and Bryan.
Oh Gordon. I will say I like you more than most dogs....but I'm still a little scared when you sit on my lap. I will always love you from a distance!

queenieweenie said...

I love what a party girl you are!

Tarah said...

your right the picture of us is a good one! Just need to tone down the orange hair a bit.