20 March, 2008

Ummm...

Are you kidding me?  I believe in the Easter Bunny... make no mistake about that!  Today... a DHL van pulled up to my house.  I thought he was going to the neighbors but 30 seconds later my doorbell rang.  He handed me a Nordstrom box.  I knew that I hadn't ordered anything and was confused.  When I opened the box, these shoes were inside.  Look familiar?  I was so surprised!!!  I could not believe it.  A VERY nice friend sent them to me from the Easter Bunny and all I have to say to her is "I Love you".  Thanks so much for being such a wonderful friend!  Also, please don't do anything like this again.  It was too nice and these were way too much.  I will wear them proudly though....  possibly on sunday for the Easter Bunny! 

13 comments:

D-dawg said...

Summer, I love your easter bunny list! I CANNOT believe your friend sent you such nice shoes!!!!!!! What a friend! I need you to introduce me to her asap! (o: Do you have a dress to wear with them? My kids are set with their clothes and I have nothing. I need to go shopping. Happy Easter!

SMALL and TALL said...

seriously?! This is amazing! What a pleasant surprise. They are hot and you will look good in them! Hope you have a cute outfit to wear with them!

Lesley said...

WOW!!! That is so nice of your friend! They are so cute! How fun for you to have a cute new pair of shoes to wear for Easter! WHoo-hooo!

Anonymous said...

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala life is wonderful!

Shalyse said...

I'm with Denae...hook me up with your 'friend' :-) How sweet of her to do that, I'm sure she was SO excited to give them to you and knew that you'd freak out~that's half the fun. Darling shoes...love that designer!

Marcy said...

CUTE! What a nice friend! The shoes you had on today were so cute too. What size do you wear? ;)

I hope Haven survived her shots. Spencer was a trooper!

The Robin Family said...

Super cute summer! What a fun surprise to get in the mail. ~Ayesha

Ann Marie said...

Sweet! That would make my day too!

Teagan said...

holly crap-what a great friend-I'm in the market for some new friends...HA HA HA! they are so super cute!!! cant wait to see them on you:)

Brooke Wilkins said...

I want to be friends with this friend! please!

the cummard family said...

there needs to be more "friends" like that in the world. thoughtful and spontaneous. so nice.

zuniga family said...

If this is the friend that I am thinking about (which is also my friend as well), can she send some stuff my way? I think I am coming down sometime next week to meet up with Amanda. Why don't you join us?

Mama Mia said...

I'm jealous...so cool of your friend...what a great surprise!