24 August, 2011

D3

DAUGHTER DISNEYLAND DATE!




We are SO sad that the Hemeons are moving AGAIN up to San Fran but are happy that it is only temporary. Tarah and I took the older girls one last time before they leave and before our passes expire for the year. Well- I guess I should retract that last statement. Mine will expire next month. Haven's on the other hand had expired in April. And I had no idea until we were loading on the monorail and the man wouldn't let us on. I couldn't believe it! I thought that maybe I had grabbed a wrong pass? Maybe an old one of hers? Why would she have an April expiration and Bry and I have a September? I went to the ticket booth to see if I was just losing my mind and sure enough... I was. It had expired. After many tears and trying to figure out what H and I would do while Hemeons went into the park the manager working the ticket booth graciously gave us a FREE pass for her. It was honestly SO nice! Haven was so happy she said over and over how she wanted to write a Thank You note and tell Disneyland how grateful she was. Once we got into the park it was extremely crowded. We still had an amazing time. It was probably one of my favorite visits to D-land ever! Haven was on cloud 9 having special time. We went on the rides that the other girls are too small for. We were able to see part of Fantasmic and ride on Thunder Mountain while the firework show was going on. It was awesome! Haven kept thanking me and telling me it was the best night of her life and I may have gotten a little teary eyed. Seeing her excitement made me melt. She is such a great little girl. A great night with Tarah, Maren and Kaili. And such a special memory!

No comments: