12 June, 2011

School Carnival








I have some MAJOR obsessions lately. One of them being our cute little elementary school. Before Haven began school there, Patti would talk about how much she loved it. She would go on and on about how she herself and her kids had done private school. When LNES opened 8 years ago she made the switch. She said it was one of the best decisions and that she feels so LUCKY! I agree. I love walking up to that school. When we walked up friday night for the carnival I told Bryan that it was my 3rd time walking there in one day. It's so great how close it is. I had a blast walking around seeing Haven interact with her cutest and sweetest friends. I am appreciative of all the kind parents and teachers. I love her principal (pictured in last photo) who stands all of 4'11'' but has leadership like that of a giant! The night was filled with games, water balloon fights, prizes, hot dog on a stick, dippin' dots and dancing. A great tradition to end each school year!

No comments: