16 June, 2011

Life changing

A month ago we got talked into buying a juicer. A few of our neighbors are really into it and led us to believe that it would change our life. Well- IT HAS!!! We do not skip a day and have seen a huge difference in ourselves. Bryan and I juice "The Green Drink" every morning and it has become a family affair as everyone wants to gather around and watch the fruits and veggies go from solids to liquid with in a matter of seconds! What is in the green drink you may wonder? It consists of 6 ingredients: celery, pears, kale, lettuce, cucumbers and ginger. Bry and I have both seen a HUGE improvement in our energy levels. I have seen an improvement in my skin and also the whites of my eyes have not been as bloodshot. We are addicted! And we have even found a store called Growers Direct where the produce is literally half price of a regular grocery store. It only costs $1.30 per person per day! A real bargain if you ask me! You can't put a price on good health!

No comments: