03 June, 2011

Open House



I look so forward to Open House each year. Haven was so excited. On the way up to the school she said "I can't believe this night is finally here mom"! Nothing was better than having her take us around to see all the great things she did this year in 1st grade! She is such a smart girl and we are so very proud of her. Her teacher asked Bryan if she was as happy all the time at home as she is at school. The answer of course is no. We get to see her sassy side sometimes but we are so glad that she is well behaved while there. I've said it once and I'll say it again... I am obsessed with Haven's teacher this year! She is unreal! I have LOVED being the room mom and getting to know her so well. A truly remarkable woman that I look up to and respect!
After we saw the classroom the girls wanted to go visit Haven's Kindergarten teacher from last year and tell her that Berkley can't wait for the fall! Mrs. Cardwell (who is sporting some serious cleav in the pic) is so excited to have her in class! It was a wonderful night. We feel so blessed to have such amazing teachers for our kids!

No comments: