20 September, 2009

St. George!
We went for 24 hours to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday! Yes she lives here in Orange County just around the corner from us but we met up with all her kids and grandkids half way between here and the Orem/Provo area. Happy Birthday Grams!













All the things that happened in this short period of time:
* Cafe Rio, family meeting August for the first time, "Annie" at the Tuacahn theatre, Food poisoning, birthday program/ breakfast for Grandma, spending time with cousins (wish it were longer), swimming, Nielsen's frozen custard, SHADE outlet, Primm outlets, Tai Pan, Fuddruckers, 14 hours of driving!

10 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I love how almost all the things you listed were food related. Sounds like fun!

Janice said...

ash and i wanted to stop by tai pan but didnt know how the kids would do at that point...heard it was amazing!

you know who said...

disappointed to see that bry wasn't matching the ladies in his seersucker suit. lol. love you Bry!

Valerie said...

Sum, Wish it could have been a bit longer. What a quick rush of energy. Annie was fun, hotel was nice, weather wasn't too crazy hot. August is adorable. So sweet. I am bummed that Amber and I missed the cousin pic. I am glad we could do this for grandma, I think it meant the world to her!!

Lesley said...

Cute pictures Summer. What a fun trip. Your grandma is adorable. Your girls are so cute-loved the matching suits!!! Fun, fun!

jayna said...

You guys have such a great Garlock fam! (Loved the seersucker suits!)

Hess Fam said...

I have to do this drive for Thanksgiving. I'm dreading it with Blake. I'm sure your Angela August was perfect!

Elizabeth said...

what a fun weekend! yOu look great summer!

Jenny said...

Nice papa-papa-paparazzi pic up Haven's dress! Looks like you had fun! But tiring...

karlin said...

how are you holding up?? 3 has been a kicker for me. i think about you often. happy late bday to berkley! august is a doll!