13 September, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS!
26 years ago... I had my first day of Kindergarden!
Now, it's Haven's turn! I can't believe she is a kindergardner! Where does the time go? And Berkley started preschool! They are both SO excited.
Very happy to go!
This girl has sure grown up the past year and is ready for preschool!
Haven with buds Saylor and Kaili!
With mom and dad in front of elementary school!
Running to meet her teacher and classmates!
Mrs. Cardwell will be perfect for Haven!
In her classroom with mom!
Berkley LOVES Mrs. Shirley already of course!
We can't wait for a school year filled with learning, growing and fun!

7 comments:

Laura Ek said...

Ha! I'm laughing Dana's mustache! My dad had one too till I was like 3 or four! Wouldn't it be funny if our husbands had mustaches! Haven is too cute!

The Dean Family said...

happy birthday berkley! wow!! your kids are all in school..they are so cute!! this will be some nice time for you to spend with the baby:)

Cami said...

LOVE the bangs that start halfway back your head, Sum! I remember them well.
I can never get over gorgeous your girls. Honestly, since I have no girls, I can say they are the cutest I know!

mom xoxoxo said...

I remember that day (26 yrs. ago) sooo well. I cried!!!!! Time goes by quickly...enjoy every minute!!!!! Before you know it, Haven will be graduating from high school.

Roney Family said...

How adorable!! And the picture of you is so so cute!

kiks said...

nothing like a little bit of crew cuts to start the year off. loves it.

berks bag weighing more than her is more than i can handle. loves it!!!

Elizabeth said...

how exciting for them! I bet that's so nice to have a little break with a newborn!!