02 September, 2009

ADDING A LITTLE SPICE...
... to my low key and boring life lately. I feel like I am so out of reality. Just trying to recover/ get adjusted to 3 kids. Things are really good though and a few simple things have brought a little extra excitement to it all:

TRADER JOES COOKBOOK- This was the best idea! There are some easy and quick recipes that I am looking forward to making. Perfect purchase for the fall!
REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER- It is silly how obsessed I am with this water tank we just got. Clean, perfect water anytime and all the time! No more wasted water bottles to harm our earth. I bought some BPA free canisters for all of us and we are going green!
COLBIE CAILLAT CD- An easy listen and good music for the whole family. I have been playing this at dinner each night. So mellow. So calming.
DARK CHOCOLATE REESE'S PB CUPS- I am a sucker for dark chocolate and especially combined with peanut butter! It almost makes it seem somewhat healthy. It is a must try!

5 comments:

hub of the house said...

reverse osmosis rocks!!

Marcie said...

Try not to get down if you're having a hard time adjusting to three- it's a difficult transition. You are awesome! :)

g.lock said...

we've really been wanting to try the dark reese's. good to know they're a hit!

UsdailyReader said...

Okay... I want that Trader Joe's cookbook! And how did I not know about the dark chocolate Reese's? Dark chocolate and peanut butter - best combination. I'm going to have to go get some!

UsdailyReader said...

Oops, I forget to leave my name every single time I comment. This is Nicole :).