05 July, 2009

Ward Baby Shower
Yes, I felt silly having a shower for a 3rd girl but this great ward of mine is insistent upon throwing one for every prego gal.  It was really nice and I had a fun time!  Thanks for everyone who helped out with it!

My visiting teacher Kristen!
Brooke O'Farrell, Mikelle Bunker, Shea McGee
Michelle Kilgore and my mom
Kelly, Kimberly, Kendrea and Kristin (Didn't realize they are all K's )!

Tarah, Holli and my sister
Cute baby blanket from Trina!
Paisley hospital gown from Mrs. Katie Lady Hoffman!  LOVE it!
Some late night lingerers who stayed to chat
Cute favors with yummy grape and marshmallow taffy!
It's getting more real now and very close!  Can't believe it is only a month away until I meet this new little baby!  I am excited, anxious, nervous and happy all mixed up into one!!!  

9 comments:

hub of the house said...

cute cute cute!!! you look so darling as a pregnant chic! cute sinple favor idea- what nice pals you have!!! only a month to go???

camille said...

You totally deserve another shower, Summer! It looked so cute. What a great group of girls! Love the taffy...YUM!! And, that hospital gown is so adorable. I must know where Katie gets those. I think I need one, too.

Janice said...

that taffy was soo good! Katie shared with me the next day :)
Every baby deserves to be celebrated and it looks like your ward did a great job! WE missed you guys of sat night for fireworks. My boys were melting down. Carson Cried all morning sunday and I had to keep him home from church... he was a wreck!
I am getting excited to see this cute baby!

Janice said...

that taffy was soo good! Katie shared with me the next day :)
Every baby deserves to be celebrated and it looks like your ward did a great job! WE missed you guys of sat night for fireworks. My boys were melting down. Carson Cried all morning sunday and I had to keep him home from church... he was a wreck!
I am getting excited to see this cute baby!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

dang it! i forgot to get a favor on my way out! fun shower...

sarah said...

the favors are really cute! you look great and i cannot believe you are due in a month and I have about only 2 more to go!! Glad you had a good 4th too!!

Lesley said...

Love the hospital gown! So cute! What a great idea! You look cute Summer! Looks like you got some cute stuff! Love the shower favors!

UsdailyReader said...

Looks like a fun shower! I'm so sorry I missed it. Will had a NASTY stomach bug that I ended up getting the next day, so be glad I didn't come and infect everyone :).

UsdailyReader said...

Oops, that was from Nicole Carlson :).