04 May, 2009

THINGS TO HELP ME GET THROUGH THE LAST TRIMESTER OF THIS PREGNANCY/ SUMMER!
I love her voice.  She is a true talent!  Adele is amazing and so is her CD!
Bryan broke my camera this past weekend.  It has been replaced with this little one from Costco that is waterproof.  I can't wait to use it in the pool to take pics of my kids.
And speaking of waterproof... I bought some of this eyeliner that so far has been great.
My friend started this bag line called "Native Honey" and they are SO cute.  I will be carrying this one around all summer thanks to her.
Put my face where this scary guys is and this is me with my Chocolate Malted Crunch Ice Cream cone that I have about 4-5 times a week.
When your low on Iron, this seems to do the job!
My mom bought me these and I have been wearing them almost everyday and plan on wearing them all summer.  They are SO comfortable!
Forever 21 dresses are about the only thing that fits and is comfortable.  What would we do with out this store?
I was obsessed when I was pregnant with Berkley and am now again.  Watermelon is such a refreshing treat!
I love Skype.  It is my main form of communication with David and I am doing it with my sister, Amanda, Bryan and Megan (if she can figure out how to turn the sound on hers) too!
I hope to prevent stretch marks with this!  I lather it on once a day.
You can only imagine my problems and why I need these this pregnancy.  Enough said.
Pei Wei just hits the SPOT anytime!!!
And lastly... I will be sitting my lazy buns down here all summer as I watch the kids play and listen to the waves.  The only good thing about being pregnant in the summer!
Are there things I am missing that I need to help me get through this summer/ last trimester?  If so... do tell!

16 comments:

The Robin Family said...

Next time your at Thriftys, give me a call. I am up for some Cchocolate malted crunch anytime.

Aimee Molloy said...

Sounds like you already have a great plan to get you through the summer - low iron - think FILET MIGNON! Has so much iron - also CREAM OF WHEAT (with a touch of brown sugar)...I was low iron with all of my pregnancies...so these foods helped build up the iron - besides the horrible iron pills I took. UGHHH!

shell said...

oh how i wish i was sitting my lazy buns down in the sand. think of me when you do. we need to see each other again. only i need to come to you.

Hess Fam said...

my suggestion is a lot of eating with a fellow last trimester gal.
what is my skype problem. i really need to figure this out!

Kippy said...

i'll order one of each of these items to help me through please!

Bill and Paige said...

Chocolate Malted Crunch is the BEST!! Thinking of you this next few months! Just think I might have to hit up forever 21 and get that dress...so cute:) And isn't skype the best! We use it everynight!!

D-dawg said...

I think you covered it all! I don't even remember what I needed when I was pregnant- it's been so long ago. We need an updated picture of your tummy!

Lisa Harris said...

Fun list. In N' Out makes EVERY day a little bit easier.
Sorry we missed you this trip. I almost called you on Sat night to meet up, but we weren't doing anything exciting:(

amanda said...

ummmm....sprinkles?? hello!!!
xoxoxo
amanda

Maury said...

Adele's CD is definitely a must have. I would say add a great book and you're good!!

kiks said...

loved the new havis you had on today. i totally need to get sum.

i could have guessed the in-n-out since that seems to be our favorite late night num num stop.

and i'll be at the beach laying next to you my dear... listening to Adele of course.

The Dean Family said...

good luck to you this summer and your last trimester!...were those slippers havaianas?? if so i want a pair...so cute..and that brand is soooo comfy!

Valerie said...

Enjoy sleeping. . . although you are probably really uncomfortable right now. I can't wait to see her!! Your girls are so beautiful! Sitting on the beach sounds like the perfect thing to do this summer.

Lesley said...

Yeah! Only one more trimester to go! Have fun lying on that beautiful beach! That looks heavenly! I agree, I am thinking we need an updated picture of you!

karlin said...

Just bought Adele's cd and hit up Forever 21 last week. They have a new, BIG one by my house finally! All the food looks good... Inn N Out, Thrifty's ice cream, and I'm craving watermelon. That sounds good on heartburn. Do you get heartburn??

jayna said...

That hamburger seriously brought me to tears. My life is so crazy right now...all I want is a little In n Out!