07 May, 2009

Best Daddy!
Real!
YOUNG at heart!
Always happy!
Noble!

Words can't describe how I feel about this guy!  I can't believe we have known each other half of our lives!  He is the only person that I have ever been nervous around when I first met him.  I couldn't ask for a better dad for my children.  They adore him.  He is the perfect daddy for girls and was overjoyed when we found out about girl number 3.  I adore him too and want to wish him the best birthday ever!  Happy 31 Buddycups! 

10 comments:

queenieweenie said...

The Weenigs wish you Happy Birthday Bryan-even though you're younger and we're really jealous!

Lisa Harris said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! You are a great guy! I hope 31 treats you well.

Hess Fam said...

Cute post for the birthday boy!

Maeve said...

Happy Birthday Bryan. Have a great day.

Marcie said...

I love the Noble part and he does look like he is always happy! He and Gav are bday buddies. :)

UsdailyReader said...

B. Tacky....Happy B. day! And is that a metal detector in the first pic? If so, I am jealous!--L.D.

dana and beth said...

WE love him too and couldn't have asked for a better son-in-law!!!!!!

kiks said...

Happy Birthday to such a sweet guy! I have to agree that B is one of the most "real" people i have ever met. he may also be the only guys other than my dad and chad that have put me in my place more than once...M.V. in the house!!!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday, Bryan! May 7th is a good day...it is Eliza's birthday also :)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! From the Mother Tucker