26 April, 2009

DONE WITH LA FOR AWHILE!
After two trips earlier in the week to LA, I headed back friday night with Bryan for a little date night!  I had to pick up a bag of clothes for David that I left up there.  So we decided to go eat somewhere fun.  We got a recommendation for this place in Santa Monica and it was really good!  It was nice to just ride up with Bryan for an hour and talk.  
Our friend Josh from David's management company met up with us for a little while.  His girlfriend was supposed to come but ended up not being able to.  
Saturday morning, Haven woke up excited for Grace's birthday at The American Girl Store!  In LA again of course.  She got her Doll all dressed up and ready and we were told to get dressed up too!

She was SO excited on the way there!
The room where we ate tea/ lunch with the girls and the dolls was amazing!  So girly chic!
The cake was adorable!
Haven had fun interacting with her doll!

Haven and birthday girl Grace!
Amanda and I with our "babies" daughters and their "babies"!
The whole gang!
After lunch... the dolls went to the hair salon to have special do's!  It was seriously SO cute!
  When I woke up this morning... my eyes were glued shut!  I feel like I could sleep for days!!!!

12 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

You deserve a nap!

Hess Fam said...

total fun. i'm loving that dress on you. glad it went to a good home.

Brooke Wilkins said...

You look sooo cute! I love Haven's cute smile in that last pic! She is a doll.

SUMMER said...

Megan- shout out to you for a great hand me down dress! It has turned into one of my faves! I guess it pays to be 5'1"! Not a lot of times... but sometimes. :)

The Robin Family said...

Are your striped pants from BP? If so I have them in white and denim. Looks like you've been busy and having lots of fun.

UsdailyReader said...

Hi Summer,
I took Kendall up there for her birthday when she turned nine...just the two of us...we had a blast...it was a great day...reading your post brought back that great memory...
Love reading your posts...you look great...now go take a nap! :)
Michelle

Teagan said...

and the award goes to Summer for being such a cute and stylish mom and mom to be!!! you are so beautiful.

SUMMER said...

Ayesha~ Yes! Those are the pants from BP! Perfect for maternity... don't you think? I was so excited to find them. I wanted the dark denim too but they were sold out in my size... I was bummed!

kiks said...

What at fun party idea...leave it to amanda. how cute is Maryam's daughter? love your dress.

Nate and Tasha said...

Looks like a fabulous party! The cake was so cute - I can't believe they take the dolls to the salon, so cute!

the cummard family said...

I bet the drive from Laguna to LA get's old. so does the drive from Queen Creek to Mesa/Gilbert. Don't you feel like you live in your car sometimes! really...i'm over it. I can't wait to take my girls to the american girl store..some day.

karlin said...

what a fun party... love your cardigan (i have the same one!)