23 April, 2009

BRITNEY SPEARS AND AMERICAN IDOL!
I have had a pretty busy week so far.  I am extremely tired to say the least!  Monday night was spent at the "Big Top Circus" for Britney's concert.  I was over the top when David's record company JIVE who is also Britney's managed to get me front row seats!  They were fantastic and it was a high energy show.  It was not the light and fluffy Britney I saw in concert a few years back.  Things have changed.  But Kristi and I had a BLAST and it was a night to remember.



Britney's whole family was right in front of us.  Her two little sons watched the first (more juvenile) part of the show and it was really cute when she ran over to the stage... kissed them both before Britney's parents took them away for bed.
Ashley Parker Angel was there.


Then yesterday David was on American Idol.  He was REALLY nervous and so was I!  You could tell on the show how scared he was.  He was really upset with himself after the show.  He knew that he did not sing up to his usual par.  It was a big day.  I have to say I am relieved it is over!  Nicole Boschetti came up with me early to help get him dressed and help me carry all my stuff.  Dr. Thein suggested I really keep things to a minimal since the baby is SO LOW!

Align Center
I was really busy the whole show but managed to sneak down at the end and say hi to one of my faves, Ricky Minor.  The man behind all the AI music.  He's a nice guy!
And hung with Paula for a bit in her pink dressing room.  Doesn't she look SO good in this picture?
Katie and Amanda came up later to see the show.  And we LOVE Kendra who is the only girl in David's band.  She and I have become good friends.  She is AMAZING and a true talent.
Me and Mo
Me and Kendra


After the show... Boschetti spaghetti took all of us ladies out to dinner at The Grove!  It was a great night!
Now... back to the daily grind!  I have LOTS to catch up on.  Mainly cleaning and organizing the house and returns, returns, returns!

19 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

SO FUN! I love that you were hanging out with Paula in her dressing room!! Last night when we were watching AI, I said to bryant "I think Summer is there..." and right when those words came out of my mouth... who do I see on my TV... YEP the SUMMMSSSTTTTERRRR!!!
P.S. David looked FABULOUS and I thought he did an AWESOME job. We loved that song!

karlin said...

I LOVED seeing you all on the front row last night! Good work. David looked great. I don't know how you have energy to do all you do and always looks so great. I've got to ask... did you see up Paula's skirt last night? It was so short. I was nervous for her.
It looks like you and Kristi had fun at Britney! That's cute she gave her boys a kiss. I couldn't help but think about them when I saw her show. I'm glad they got them out of there before the show picked it up a notch! Now get some rest before you go into early labor. Sorry for the long comment.

The Trotter Family said...

Who has this crazy life? Seriously, you are such a lucky girl! I don't know anyone that has a life like this. You take it easy though, you don't want that baby to come early (well, too early)! Looks like fun. I don't know how you do that and keep up on the regular things at home. Kristi's house may not be dirty, but please tell me your is!

SUMMER said...

Rachel... please don't worry. My house is a disaster! Don't even get Bryan started...

kiks said...

your hair looks so LONG @ idol. what the heck? and your mkup was supurb. i owe you big time for those awesome tix, whatever can i do to make it up to you?...how bout watch your lil' darlings 2 days in a row? jk- they were so good. i'm still kinda surprised that CZ and Berks didn't start a fire.

ali said...

I totally saw you guys last night and it made me smile. then it made me mad that you are so HOOKED UP!

queenieweenie said...

I was in the kitchen last night cleaning up dinner and Hailey starts yelling, I think I just saw Summer! Matt walked in right then and said, "is that Mo?" You guys all looked GORGEOUS! Hailey said, "Summer's makeup and hair are always so perfect!" Guess you're the right girl for the job.

David was amazing. I think Hailey almost fainted. She wants to marry David and got really mad at me when I said he's probably shorter than her!

Bill and Paige said...

I thought that was you! So exciting! I'm so jealous!

Teagan said...

how fun! You really did have a big week!! You look so cute, little prego belly! Love your looks!!
I am dieing to know what the back of Kristi hair looked like.

now go get cleaning woman! (i will be doing the same)

Lisa Harris said...

What a great week!

Marcie said...

I totally saw you, Amanda and Katie in the audience! How fun! I still want to know how it all started with David...

Brooke Wilkins said...

you look so cute in every single picture! What a fun but CRAZY week! I am jealous you got to go to AI. I want to go and sing for Simon! haha

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

why is there always way too much to catch up on after having fun? hope you got a lot done today!!

kiks said...

Teagan, first you should know that I am a bit challenged when it comes to hair. lucky for me my sis is a stylist which makes my life super easy. that took her all of 3 min. the back was a mess of loose pinned curls. it looked even better on day 2!

Hess Fam said...

total fun!

The Dean Family said...

so fun! i like a few of brittney's new songs! and that's the funnest that you got to hang out with paula..she does look gorgeous! and so do you!!

Elizabeth said...

how incredibly fun! I love Britney Spears! And of course i'm inlove with David Archuleta!!

kate said...

great night sum! Thanks for bringing me along!

Melissa said...

Look at you A-Lister. You're so busy for being a little pregnant thing. If you need an assistant, just sign me up. Hope you and that babe are doing well. You look great.