12 April, 2009

SPRING BREAK PART II
Sadly, the weather here was crummy most of Spring Break but Jenny and I were able to take our kids out to Palm Springs for a couple days where we found some sun!

We ate at one of my favorite spots "Pat and Oscars"!  Best bread sticks around in my opinion!

Saw some dinasours
A slumber was fun for Cate and Haven!
We took the Electric car for a ride and to get some breakfast one morning.
Lounging by the pool!
Friday night we went to our usual spot "Pei Wei" (I think I am addicted this pregnancy) with the Bunkers!
And then to Rite Aid for some Thrifty Ice Cream.

After we put the kids to bed we had an Easter Egg filling party!  We did 750 for our ward activity the following morning!
We got 13 dozen donuts that were delicious!
And the hunt was a hit for the kids.
But I think the men's egg toss was more of a hit!

The winners!  I think there egg was made of rubber!  It fell several times and never broke!
The gals had an egg on spoon race!
Wendy's egg almost made it to the end!
Kami came in first.  At almost 6 feet tall... I think her legs were very beneficial!
Our sweet neighbor Joyce made sugar cookies and wanted to have a decorating party for some of the neighborhood little girls!  They had a great time!


Joyce and neighbor Nadine with baby Mia!
Easter morning the girls were excited to see what the Bunny had left...
I decided NOT to do candy this year because frankly, I am sick of my kids eating it non-stop!


I think the little Easter Chick in my belly decided to grow this week!  I am certainly showing in this picture!
HOPE THAT EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL EASTER!!!

13 comments:

Hess Fam said...

fun fun week. happy peepster!
looks like your girls made out like bandits!

Lisa Harris said...

That'a girl. The posts are getting more frequent.
Fun little weekend you had my dear.
Let's get Meegan on board and set a date, please and thank you:)
kisses

Brooke Wilkins said...

cute summer! I love you dress! Hope you had a great day!

Maury said...

Did Haven and Cate enjoy "Twilight"?

Happy Easter!

Elizabeth said...

what a fun weekend! I love your little belly by the way! You look adorable!

Wendy said...

Cate's hair looks awesome by the pool. Jake & Blake were a good team. They just had a NORMAL egg.

The Trotter Family said...

I know how hard it can be to find things to fill a basket that aren't candy. I've never had Pei Wei, now I am curious. I might have to give it a shot and holy cow, Mac has grown up! I remember him as just a little baby. Tell Jenny she is going to have quite the ladies man on her hands. He is a cutie!

kiks said...

nice post but um, you forgot to mention the biggest news of all...losing your TWILIGHT virginity with Jenny T! I wish you would have taken a pic of that for us to see.

You guys look like cute lil' Easter eggs in your dresses. Was that the Barneys dress?

Kelly Fam said...

It looks so nice and warm. I love the twilight movie in the background at the sleep over. Oh, and I'm totally with you on the X-nay on the candy for easter. Kids already get so much candy anyway. Bubbles, stickers, movies, etc.... are good for me.

amanda said...

what is that dress?????

SUMMER said...

Spuds... I thought I told you about it. It's from the Barney's outlet. $388 originally. I got it for $45! I can't wait to wear it NOT pregnant. I think it will look better. I'm heading to the Barney's outlet again today on my way out to Palm Springs. Do you want me to look for anything for you? They have fabulous things. I'll call you from there if I see anything.

amanda said...

of course i do. i want that exact dress.
i love you puddsicle.

UsdailyReader said...

ummm..... I hope you are showing; you're like 6 months!