14 July, 2008

30 things I have learned the past 30 years!

1. Xanax is a wonderful drug (for when I fly).
2. Life is too short to sleep.
3. Ice cream NEVER tastes bad!
4. My home is my sanctuary.  It is simply a roof to keep my head dry and a place to keep my kids safe.  There will ALWAYS be bigger and nicer.
5. As much as I had wanted... I will never get to be the 7th kid in the Brady Bunch!
6. Picking blackheads is wonderful... nothing is better than getting one and feeling like you have helped out your skin.
7. Nordstrom is the safest place to shop... LOVE that they stand behind everything!
8. Sanitizing gel does NOT prevent sickness!
9. I someday hope to have oodles of Poodles!
10. Exercise is not for me
11. Sunglasses are a must to prevent furthering of my crow's feet!
12. Waking up in the morning is NEVER fun!
13. Showering is over-rated!!!
14. Cleaning and staying organized are REALLY hard.
15. Nothing beats a good bargain
16. Don't EVER expect to go to Target for just one item
17. Lunch in the BEST meal!
18. Girl's night outs are really needed!
19. Santa Claus will always be in my heart!
20. My dad really DOES know everything
21. Airplanes go up way too high
22. We are ALL loved by our Heavenly Father
23. The deep love a mother has for her kids
24. It is possible to have boobs and then have them disappear as you get older (that still doesn't make sense to me)
25. Money is NOT everything
26. People forgive
27. I will do crazy crazy things for a Sprinkles cupcake
28. The importance of being kind
29. My husband loves me despite all my many imperfections (Thank goodness)!
30. I am and always will be LATE!

14 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I am a witness of #30. You better be on time on Saturday! ;)

shell said...

that was too cute. thanks for the smile. I really needed it.

keli said...

happy birthday summer! sorry to miss the skating extravaganza...WOW! happy year to you! you can't be 30- you hardly look 20!! love ya, kel

Teagan said...

I swear its scary... all of those things sound just like me.
You are such a fabulous person!!

amanda said...

love it spuds...did you get my email about sprinkles new flavors? uh-oh, now we have to try them...chocolate marshmallow & cherry i.t.a.o.w........S-P-U-D-S you forgot #31: a potato bug will always be in your life.

Anonymous said...

Great post Summer!! You're funny!

Brooke Wilkins said...

hey i love that #1 is about xanex! Hahahaha! Hilarious! I agree with the one about the boobs, after kids you can say goodbye to them! Thanks for your sweet note!

karlin said...

Good post. I am with you on a lot of them especially about being on time and losing your boobs!

Jenny said...

Cute list! I think you forgot: "Restrooms are overrated"

Maury said...

Great list.. many of them stand true for me also!

Danielle said...

very cute list! another year wishing you were at Bass...

Lesley said...

Good list! You crack me up!

D-dawg said...

Summer, great list. I love the boob one- I"m so confused on that too. I am going to have to do a list like this myself in a few weeks~!

Danielle said...

I stole the john mayer song...