02 June, 2008

I want MORE MORE MORE!!!


I honestly can't get enough of this place!  SO obviously the new rage is fro yo again and do it yourself shops!  And obviously tart flavored yogurt (thanks to Pinkberry and Red Mango) is also the new RAGE!  Some people LOVE it and some don't.  I personally LOVE it and could eat it 3 times a day.  It is refreshing and nothing is better on top than FRUITY PEBBLES!!!  A little slice of heaven... seriously!  OK- so here is the deal.  I used to frequent Frosted Cup since it was 2 seconds from my house.  Now, it is all about Cherry on Top!!!  They opened one about 3 seconds from my house last week!  Frosted Cup could be in trouble.  The yogurts are priced the same per ounce but Cherry on Top's is much creamier!  The vibe in the store is way better too!  And the last reason why I like it more... FREE YOGURT!  Go to their website at www.cherryontopyogurt.com and sign up to be in their e-club.  They will send you a free 10 ounce (which is BIG) yogurt coupon with in a day!  We went tonight for family night and it was AMAZING as usual!

14 comments:

The Robin Family said...

Your the best at finding the great deals and free stuff. Chris and I love frozen yogurt. I miss Toppings. We are frequent visitors of Swirlz in Ladera.

Roney Family said...

I need to go there. I think I might go there today and check it out. I am all about Yogurt! The girls also love it.

Brooke Wilkins said...

I will definitely visit the website! I LOVE Cherry on Top!

Hess Fam said...

Mmmmm! I'll print my coupon for the next time I come your way!
Also, can you believe that after Collin slept the whole way home yesterday....she slept until 5:30! NICE!

Ashley Park said...

this is why i miss home every time I come back here. We have a bunch of "wanna-be's" here but noone has perfected it yet. That night we all went was a blast! Sadly, i have a free one in my wallet from last time i was home. I ate there 10 times in 10 days.. Yikes!

amanda said...

red mango is still my fav, but, cherry on top is soooo good, especially when you want some good old fashioned chocolate w/ cookie dough, what's going on...what's going on...what's going on!

Ash and Christian said...

They have a new one up here and I saw that they're putting one in Kaleidescope... it's called Yogurt Land, and I personally think it's better than Cherry On Top. But I'm more of a chocolate with oreo, cookie dough, and reeces pieces kind of girl.

Fun to see you yesterday Sum.

Jenny said...

What's going on??? I'm cracking up! Amanda, you just made my day!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

oops...was just there last night. i saw 3 different people i know. it's frosted cup all over again!

jayna said...

Man I'm jealous of all the delicious things you're always posting about. We are so behind the times here- it's TCBY or NOTHING. :)

Marcy said...

Blech, I can't stand tart frozen yogurt. I'm not a fruity dessert person at all, that's why. Do they have chocolate or peanut butter flavors?

Shalyse said...

we'll have to go there when I come down...probably not til Fall, but we'll go! but by then you guys will probably have a whole other yogurt shop to rave about so we'll go THERE!:-) so many fun things popping up all over down there!

fun chatting with you today!

Elizabeth said...

I agree! I'm obsessed with this place!!

lauren said...

we just got a new self serve place like that out here called WHITE LIME. it is amazing! sadley we go like 3-4 times a week! so yummy!