16 June, 2008

Haven's graduation!

Class photo!

The March!
Mrs. Shirley said something nice about each of the kids.
Berkley watched in awe of her sissy and kept yelling "Sissy" very loud!
Mommy and big girl Haven!
Daddy with big girl Haven and a finger sucking accessory!
See you next year Mrs. Shirley!
The class having their luncheon!

OK- so she really has one more year of pre-school as her birthday falls in January!  Actually her and 3 others will not go to kindergarden until the following year but their class had a little graduation today (I just told myself and Haven that it was a graduation from the '07/'08 year)!  She will be back again next year for round 3 at Mrs. Shirley's!  Yippee... We do love her!  Here are some pictures from today.  Oh and I got Bryan to go by saying that it was the end of year program (it kind of was right?)!

14 comments:

The Robin Family said...

I love Ms. Shirley. I wish I was at my parents to watch their graduation. Haven looks adorable in her graduation cap. It will be fun next year since the girls will be in school the same days.

Hess Fam said...

That little preschool is so cute. Maybe I can commute when Collin is old enough! ;)
I love your ward party too. Such a great idea with the 5k. I'm also loving Haven's dance pics. She looks so old with her hair like that...or maybe it's the make-up. Either way...totally cute.
Sorry about the long post...I've got to get back to the sewing machine!

SUMMER said...

Megan- don't you DARE get back on that sewing machine! Get to your blog update please... waiting....

Lisa Harris said...

Happy graduation to Haven. Yes, Avery will be a 3rd year pre schooler as well. Your shoes look super fun!

Tarah said...

How adorable- I am so happy with Miss Shirley! Haven is such a sweetheart. We love you! Summer how do you always look so amazing! will you be my stylist too?

Wendy said...

I was in shock thinking that Haven was going to Kindergarten in the fall. What a cute year end program. Let the summer fun begin!

Jason and Layna said...

My Jackson misses the kindergarten deadline too, and I am so bummed. Haven looks so cute in her dance outfit. I don't think there is anything cuter than little girls dancing!

Christy said...

She looks so cute! I love preschool and I am so sad it is over. Here's to next year!

Natalie Hall said...

Can I please have you dress my little girls if I ever have one. You are all dressed so classy I love it. Right out of a magazine!

Sara Decker said...

3 years of preschool? that is crazy, she seems older, i can't believe her and bennett will start school at the same time.

Marcy said...

How funny that I just posted about Spencer's graduation on my blog. Haven is so adorable, and it looks like it was a great day! I love the class picture!

Mama Mia said...

I love Haven's dress! tdf!

amanda said...

spuds...she looks sooo cute!

Jenny said...

Thought I commented earlier, but I guess I didn't. You have had too many posts this week. I can't keep up!
I am really sad that school is over for these two. I honestly couldn't think about it on Monday, because I knew I would totally lose it! We're going to have to work really hard in the coming years to keep these two together!