17 October, 2010

Primary Program

I have to say that I am so glad the primary program is over. Being Haven's teacher is great but comes with a lot of work. My class got into a giggle fest when it was their turn up at the mic. And then the mic fell over when I was trying to adjust it. Luckily... by the time Haven was up for her part she delivered with no laughing and actually spoke loud and clear. She after told me "Mommy I had sooo many butterflies". It was cute. And Berkley being a sunbeam was so funny of course. Her age group is so fun to watch. Half of the kids are in la la land and have no clue what is going on. Berkley being one of them of course for part of the time. The other time she made sure to sing very loud. And when I say that I mean LOUD! I can already tell she will be my kid that is standing up on tables at restaurants dancing and singing. Oh wait... she already does that!

No comments: