08 October, 2010

Fun Friday with my little B









Today Bryan was so nice to work from home so I could leave August with him. That meant Berkley and I could have some special time alone. It was very fun and I think she really enjoyed it. I did too! We had her school field trip at Tanaka Farms which is a favorite place of ours. It's always so fun to check out the petting zoo, take a tractor ride and pick fresh vegetable and pumpkins! The weather could not have been more perfect!
After we decided to make a stop at the Irvine Great Park where my new obsession The Lime Truck happened to be! I had a quesadilla with mozzarella and goat cheese, asparagus and proscuitta. I also ordered the cactus pear limeade! Next time I will indulge in the Carnitas Fries! SOOOO yummy! We rode on the "Pumpkin" hot air balloon and had a blast!
I came home to my other two kids and husband and we all decorated the outside of our house for Halloween and ended with dinner at Baja Fish Taco.
A PERFECT DAY!

No comments: