01 June, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


















We had such a fun Memorial Day weekend! After a busy week we woke up saturday morning and drove out to Palm Springs. I just love how close it is (even though my girls complain the whole time how long it takes). The weather was beautiful and we layed by the pool, shopped, the boys went and saw a movie and ate yummy food. I had read about a place there called "Cheeky's" that we have never tried. We decided to go there and it was really amazing. Everything is organic and locally grown and the menu changes every week depending on what is in season. I also think we were some of the only straight people at the place. If you look behind August in one of the pictures where she is drinking her bottle, there was an interesting outfit and some very amusing people watching. Monday we came back here and went to our ward pancake breakfast and then headed to my parents in Laguna Beach. We spent all afternoon on the sand and enjoyed the weather and time with friends. It was great and I think my kids had the time of their life.

No comments: