02 March, 2009

THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT RIGHT NOW...

GRAPEFRUIT~ Almost every morning I have to have one or two of these after my cereal.  They taste SO good to me!

FOREVER 21 ACCESSORIES~ they are about the only fun thing to shop for now a days since they are cheap and the only thing that will fit me during every stage of my weight.
HGTV~ I have become a couch potato at night and there seems to always be something good on this channel that I have acquired a LOVE for!  
CELEBRITY APPRENTICE~ This show just started up again last night and I LOVE it so much!  It is very entertaining and sadly one of my favorites.  Maybe even more than "Idol" this year.  Don't ask why... maybe it's a pregnancy thing.
CRANBERRY JUICE~ One glass a day keeps my pregnancy bladder infections away!
SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS~ I could eat this EVERY meal and some days have!
PANDORA RADIO~ I have already talked about how much I adore Pandora but it gets me through loading and unloading the dish washer when I can turn it on and hear some good music.

LEGGINGS~ They are my only option everyday.  My clothes are too small and yet maternity is too big so it has come down to these stretchy things.


NICE POODLES~ This guy never talks back and always just wants to cuddle me!  How could I live without him?  Just looking at this real stuffed teddy bear relaxes me.  He is my BFF!

14 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

We watched Celebrity Apprentice last night! We love it too! Can't pass on the train wreck reality shows!! I'm currently watching the Bachlor:)

Keep drinking the cranberry juice...wish I knew that trick! Bladder infections are no fun while pregnant, especially when they put you in the hospital for 3 days!

queenieweenie said...

i wore legging with hailey...yep, that's how old i am.

Meggan said...

I have been obsessed with grapefruit too! Yay for Costco!

The Trotter Family said...

The way Gordon looks in that shirt is how I feel in my jeans some days!

Hess Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dean Family said...

ms. summer so nice to see your back! i sure hope your feeling okay...i wore leggings all the time with gracie too!! i hope everything is okay there in CA...it seems like every time i read the news on the internet it talks about how the economy is really effecting people there....take care!!

the cummard family said...

sounds like a lovely lifestyle to me ;) hang in there mama!

Anonymous said...

s to the p....is he really your bff or your bpf. all these things look amazing linguine!!!!!! do you know what one of my favorite things of the moment is? you!
xo
potato

Anonymous said...

ok so i have to say something about the maternity clothes being too big. WT? Maternity clothes would probably fot me right now! Haha, I love how tiny you are.

Jenny said...

You're hilarious! I love these posts!

karlin said...

We have some of the same pregnancy cravings. I LOVE LOVE LOVE grapefruit (costco has the best ones) and spaghetti has been one of few things that tastes good to me and all I fit in is leggings too. Little Gordon is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

cute accessories. love the LEGGINS, your fav., and i'm bummed i missed celeb apprentice.

jayna said...

I'm hearing you on the grapefruit- it always sounds good when I'm prego! Good thing you're in CA where it's good and plentiful!

Meiken said...

Eating a Costco grapefruit right now, so I know exactly what you mean!